(Fourteen: Hide & Seek pt.1)

Seths pov.

"Awh look guys! Sethie boy is pussying out!," Anna teased, catching the attention of my other four friends. I huffed and crossed my arms, beginning to protest.

"Momma ain't raise no bitch," Anna walked up to me and lightly punched my arm. "Prove it,"

"Fine. I will," I smiled amusingly, standing up from my seat.

"Seth begs seeker," Happy announces. "What! No! I don't," I countered, throwing on my jacket that most likely wouldn't keep me warm but, I'd be running around anyway. "Yes you did. Let's go now," Happy said in a sing-song tone, throwing his arm on my shoulders.

I groaned and we all walked out of Sasha's mansion that had been left for her care while her parents were on a business trip.

And yes she did throw a sleep over party, for it to be eleven at night, you could say we were five teenagers looking for trouble. We could be laying on our air beds in the living room talking about crushes and all that Jazz but here we were agreeing to play hide and seek around the whole perimeter.

"This is so stupid," I mumbled, it was so cold right now that I could see my breath lingering into the air in front of me. "You're only saying that because you're seeker," Jordan nudged my arm with a big grin.

I flipped him off just as Happy retreated his arm. "Alright, thirty-seconds!," He yelled, I closed my eyes and heard their footsteps go out of my hearing range. They had left me at the front water fountain so I had my forehead touched against it as my fingers tapped impatiently on the concrete surface.

Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen.

My heartbeat was suddenly erratic with adrenaline the closer I got to the desired number of seconds.

"Thirty!," I shouted, opening my eyes. "Ready or not, here I come!," I placed a finger on my chin and looked around the front yard, there wasn't that much places to hide so I guess this could make my job easier.

I walked over to the red sports car that was one of the many that were scattered around the concrete area. A rough silhouette was placed before me but was faced the other way and I smiled, sneaking up behind the person and gently pushing the person on the back.

"Found you!," I cheered giddily.

When I got no response I frowned and placed my hand on their back, the body fell limp in front of me and I turned the body over to identify it as Jordan.

Blood poured out of his opened mouth and I shrieked, jumping away in fear, the chain that was wrapped around his neck was so tight that the skin around it had turned purple. I looked down at my hands to see his blood covering my fingers.

"Oh my," I whispered, using the side of the car to help me up. Who the hell would do this? Is this some sick joke. "u-ugh nice joke guys, you can come out now," I choked on my words.

When no one came out from the shadows, tears formed in my eyes and I sniffled them away, walking away from him. Then I saw Anna who sat limp against the back of the fountain, a few metres away from where I had started counting.

"Anna!," I cried running over to her just to see blood dripping from the wound that was caused by a knife that was struck into her stomach, her eyes wide in shock. Her hand was clutched around the weapon and I sobbed quietly, prying her hands away and sliding my fingers down her face to close her eyes.

I stood up and wiped my nose looking around and using all senses for any sign of other movement. The silence was rather eery which made my stomach churn.