(13) Where is she ?

"When seeking revenge. Dig two graves"

Lucca's POV

I've really got to make things right.

If you like, start fucking acting like it and quit being a dick man.

Yeah, yeah I know.

I walk out of the warehouse and towards her normal parking spot. I can see her black Jeep from here.

That's when I see it. Avia isn't alone. A figure in all black grabs her and I see another grab her feet.

I start running towards her but someone grabs my arm from behind.

I fight the guy off and leave him unconscious but when I look up Avia and the hitmen are gone.

I run back into the warehouse. I get in slamming the door after me. I scan the room for those two. I'll start with Thomas.

I grab his shirt by the collar and pin him against the wall.

"Where is she?" I yell. "Where the fuck are you taking her?" I yell again. "W-w-what are you"-I punch him leaving him to fall to the ground with with a bleeding nose.

I see Nathan. I grab him and pin him against the wall too. "Unless you want the same fate as your friend" I say in a harsh low tone. "Tell me where she is. I know you work for David!" I yell.

"350 Clover field Avenue" he says. "It's a warehouse not far from here." He says sweating and bleeding.

"Everyone get moving." I yell heading upstairs to get geared up.

I can't let him do it again.

~~~~~~~

Avia's POV

I wake up and notice I'm in empty room. It's a bit dark and there's no one in here.

My vision is still a bit fuzzy. I'm tied to a chair. I try moving my mouth but there's tape on it.

"I'm quite impressed" someone with a deep voice that echoes in the cold room says.

"Look at me" the voice says. I feel their presence in front of me. "I said look at me" the person says again now grabbing my face.

I come eye to eye with David. "Did you think I was that stupid" he snaps at me.

I give him the best bored expression possible with my eyes.

"You've really got some fucking nerve Avia. I should finish you off like I did to Tiffany."

"Now answer me. Did you think I was that stupid?" He asks again.

"Oh right" he says with a smirk before ripping the tape of my mouth.

My skin is left with a burning feeling. I blink my eyes rapidly trying not to let a tear drop. It feels like I've been waxed but 10 times more painful.

David starts laughing. As I try compose myself he continues to laugh.

As I try work of the burning feeling I answer him.