Prolouge

*edited*

What a feeling it is to just ride down the streets, not a person in sight.

I feel a car fly right past me and my hair whips around.

The dreaded last day of summer is today.

A lot of kids are at the park and that's where I'm headed to show off some new skills to the public.

I race into the park and jump onto my board as it was rolling.

As soon as one person saw me they pointed and everyone started staring. Good.

I throw both of my hands up and everyone cheers.

I notice a new guy in the ring. Hot pink hair, Sex Pistols tee, black ripped skinny jeans, and converse.

"Hey new guy!" Someone yells and he looks up to see me staring at him.

"Let the master show you how it's done." Says one of my best friends and I grin from under my bandana.

He huffs and gets out of my way. I watch him walk over to three other guys all dressed similar to him.

I shrug and close my eyes.

I push off and head into the ring.

I start off by doing my traditional stuff I always do to get everyone hyped up.

I then start to do harder stuff.

I push off and go straight into the half pipe.

I go from one side to the other quickly and when I get to the end I do a cartwheel and land with my feet on the board.

The crowd goes crazy.

I bow slightly before heading back inside the ring.

Now for my new move.

I bend my knees and push off hard towards the rails.

I hop off the board and let it go on it's own while I do a backflip back onto it and then do my show stopper finishing move.

I just glide while I look around at everyone cheering. Several had their phones out recording and I wave to them.

I kick up my board and roll it down the pipe.

People scramble down the pipe and someone grabs it first and the others look at me and I shrug.

Soon the crowd starts to disperse I walk out of the ring area and see the same four boys still sitting there.

I walk past them and I hear Dimples call Pink Hair, Michael.

Michael:

"I wonder who that chick is!" I yell in frustration "She made me look like a fool." I pout and Luke puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you better not yell 'that chick' around here." Some random guy says. "Her name is Jules. She's one of the best skateboarders around. Well no one knows who she really is but she always comes out every Friday and shows some moves." The guy says before running off.

I look around and see her with her back to us.

She turns around and I look away and back at the guys.

"Michael it'll be alright." Ashton says but I was still pissed.

She walks past.

"Yeah, it will be once we find out who Jules is." I say.

Note//:

How do you like the prologue? Yay? Nay? Let me know! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Kaylee