07

Recap-

I look at Harry and nod a few minutes later. It looked like everyone was here.

Just then the doorbell rings.

I look confused and Harry shrugs. Him and Liam walk with me to the door.

When I open the door I am shocked for who I see.

"Mom?!?" I ask in disbelief 

I stagger backwards in shock just to be caught by Harry's arm.

"Hey honey." She says and steps inside as we move so she can come inside.

Lottie and Gemma were looking at me with wide eyes and I nodded once letting them know it's my mom.

"I see your wearing what I got you for your 10th birthday." She adds as we walk into the kitchen.

"Mom, What the hell?" I ask in frustration. I haven't seen this woman since I was 6. She hasn't changed much. Her features are definitely growing older.

"I haven't seen you since I was six! Six fucking years old mom!" I say and Harry has to hold me back so I don't kill her.

"Honey just-" She was cut off by Michael walking in.

"Everyone is really-" He says and stops in his tracks.

"Oh um." He says and his gaze slips down. His eyes go wide and i realize that he's seen my tattoo. Shit.

The tattoo was the word Jules and if he saw that I was in deep shit.

I straighten my shirt after Harry let's my arms go. "Tell them food is ready please." I say as I walk out of the room.

My stomach grumbles softly as I walk into the empty room in the hallway. What used to be my music room. The piano still sits the corner along with my guitar.

I sigh and sit down on the piano bench. I haven't played this thing in ages.

I open the lid and place my fingers on the correct keys before I start playing Bohemian Rhapsody.

There is a knock at the door and I whip my head up. Michael was standing in the doorway leaning against the frame. He looked not only worried but curious.

I take my hands off the keys and scoot over and pat on the seat next to me. He shuffles over and I start to play Für Elise.

He hums along to it and I smile a little. I finish the song and I sigh. "It feels good to play again." I say wiping the dust that was building up and rubbing my fingers together.

I adjust myself so I was facing Michael. He glances over at me before moving to face me too.

"That woman-" I start before he puts a finger over my lips.

He drops his finger.

"Was my mother." I finish before he could stop me.

"You didn't have to tell me that." He says and I shrug.

"Yet, I did. There's something about you Michael Clifford. I trust you. Don't make me regret it." I say and stand up then waltz out of the room.

About an hour later the sink was piling with dishes but I was making Harry not do them until everyone was gone so he could enjoy himself.

It was time for the cake and I was anxious. Harry made the cake when I wasn't in the kitchen so I had no clue what it looked like.

I was sitting in my chair while everyone was crowded around me.

The lights were turned down really low and I saw that cameras were recording from upstairs on the railing.

I heard Harry start singing 'Happy Birthday' and everyone joined in.

When he appears I gasp at the huge cake.

It had all kinds of stuff all over in. The letter J made its way onto it. It was a three layered vanilla on vanilla cake.

As they finish the song and Harry sits the cake in front of me I think about my wish, really hard then blow out the candles.

Before I let anyone near the cake. I take pictures of it. Then I let everyone dig in and after lots of pestering I finally had a small piece.

Soon after we were opening gifts.

I start with Lotties. I open the medium sized box to reveal plane tickets to Cali and some keys.

I look up at her. "Charlotte." I say looking at her with wide eyes. She giggles.

"It's a plane ticket to Cali for the summer and a key to my beach house." She says and I shake my head. I sit the box aside.

Next I open Gemma's which was a brand new outfit. I thank her and I was handed a box that was fairly heavy.

It was from Zayn obviously.

I open it to reveal a skateboard. I roll my eyes. "Zayn." I warn and roll my eyes. I flip it over to see my name written on it with a bunch of band stickers.

"Well I heard you needed a new once." He said and I I nodded once then sat it to the side.

I was handed two boxes next. Both from Louis.

I open the first to see a pair a of high top vans with checkers on the side of them. I open the next one to see an Adidas jumper, tee, and sweatpants. "Thanks, Lou." I say and he nods.

I was then handed a large box that was from Harry knowing his hand writing on the tag.

I open it and it was all Gucci stuff. A belt, a pair of pink sunglasses, a top that said Gucci, a pair of jeans that had snakes on them, and a matching purse. "Jesus." I say "This had to cost a lot." I say and he shrugs.

Liam's stuff was just simple band tees and a new jacket. So was Nialls except it was matching bracelets and other accessories.

After I finish opening all 156 presents I slide into my new vans and grab my skateboard. All of the guys followed me outside. The girls looked scared because they didn't want Michael and them to know but I gave them a reassuring look.

I sit the board down and immediately kick off. I go down about 4 driveways then turn around and come back. I swerve in the road then jump up and make the board flip. It lands then so do I right on top of it and bail right before I hit the driveway.

The board goes up the drive and I stop with my hands on my hips. "Even in a skirt your good, girl." Louis calls and I shrug.

"I could do better than that." I say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

Michael gives me a curious look and I shrug at him. "I ain't doing more than that. You wanna go." I say and point at the board.