04

Welp it's finally Friday!!!

Michael woke up around 5am and that's when I told him I was going for a jog.

After going on my jog I chug a water bottle then jump in the shower per usual.

I then get ready for Senior Pictures. Glad that this is the last day I'll be dressing up. For a while at least.

Michael has already gotten ready and who knows where he was. I think he's in the gaming room.

It's around 6:30 after I've finished getting ready and I decide to make some eggs for breakfast.

I walk down the hallway to the game room and I hear him cursing at the game. I chuckle a little before opening the door.

"Question. Do you like your eggs scrambled or fried?" I ask and he turns to face me.

He gasps and I look at him weird. He shakes his head and blinks a few times. "Um scrambled." He says quickly before going back to his game.

I go back to the kitchen and turn the stove top on. I grab the eggs from the fridge and a bowl from the cabinet.

I crack 6 eggs into the bowl and throw out the shells.

I pour in some milk and whisk the eggs together.

I then grab a pan from the cabinet and place it on the hot eye then pour the eggs into the pan.

"Michael! Eggs are done!" I yell as loud as I can.

A few seconds later I hear him enter the kitchen and I stick the plated eggs onto the island with a water. "Bon apétete!" I exclaim with a smile.

I quickly eat my food and start to make some more of my waters in my other water bottles for the next few days.

"Why do you drink that weird water?" Mikey asks and I shrug.

"I've drank it since freshman year. It helps keep my skin glowing." I say and he nods once in understanding.

Soon we were in my car all ready to take off.

Once we pull into the parking lot I turn the key to turn the car off.

"So Michael. Consider this you being special okay?" I ask and he looks at me weird.

"So I'm dad is giving me the house for my 18th birthday." I say and he looks at me like wtf.

"If you want, you can come stay with me for a while." I conclude and he looks around the car thoughtfully.

"I'll have to go home to get some clothes but sure." He says and I smile.

"Great! Bring anything you want to decorate your room with." I say with a smile before throwing my car door open. I grab my water bottle and we make our way inside the building.

There's a sign that says 'Seniors please go to the office to get your ID number' as you enter the building.

We walk towards the office and outside there was a small line of kids waiting. All of which I knew.

After we get our student ID's we go to the library to get our pictures taken.

After school:

I take Michael to his house so he can grab some clothes and other stuff to my house.

I go inside to help him and let me tell you his house was like 10 times smaller than mine. Not that I'm making fun of him for it.

I follow him down the small narrow hallway to his room.

His room was covered in posters. All from different bands. MCR, Nirvana, Green Day, Sex Pistols, etc.

I lean against the door frame and look around his room. There was a acoustic guitar propped up against the wall and I walk over to it.

"You play?" I ask and he looks over at me looking at the guitar. I don't know if it's special to him or not so I'm not gonna touch it.

"Um yeah. We all play. We're kind of a band? We just do covers though." Michael says and walks over to the guitar.

He picks it up and lays it onto his bed.

"So um, im gonna guess that your birthday is coming up?" Michael asks and I nod.

"Yeah, it's next week." I say and shrug.

My birthday is kind of meh. I don't celebrate it hardly anymore, with my dad hardly being home and my mom being who knows where I usually just go out with friends.

I fiddle with my fingers as he zips up his first suitcase.

"Do you need any help?" I ask right as I hear heavy knocks on the front door.

Michael sighs and walks out of his room. I decide to follow him.

He swings the door open to reveal Ashton, Calum, and Luke. "Oh it's just you guys." He sighs and moves so they can come in.

"What the hell is going on here?" Calum says with a cheeky grin looking from Michael to me. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Shut up you idiot. Michaels staying with me for a while." I say pushing off the wall to stand up straight.

"Oh yeah, you got your house. I forgot." Ashton says and points at me. I nod once with a smirk on my face.

"Yep. I got full ownership today." I say a little giddy with happiness. "Anyways, Michael you almost ready?" I ask and look over at him.

He nods and walks back to his bedroom. "You guys can come too just ask Michael for the address and bring some clothes I have enough rooms." I say lowering my voice and they all nod.

Michael walks out of him room with a backpack on, a suitcase he's pulling behind him, and his guitar.

We all hurry out of the house and Michael puts all of his stuff into the backseat of my car while I start the engine.

When we get to the house I make Michael help me set up.

After we get everything set up the door bell rings.

It could be either the girls or the guys.

Now when I opened the door I did not expect to see Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam.

Well I told you I'd have the chapter but I out of writing just a little earlier after school.

Love you guys!

Kaylee