09 *last chapter*

I sigh as I fix my hair. I was leaving today after school.

I decided that I would just go and have Christmas with the only people who would accept me for who I really was.

I had accepted the fact that Michael would never forgive me so I went to my goth side. I got a crap ton of piercings and tattoos.

I grab my water bottle from the fridge and walk out of my door making sure the alarm was on.

I make my way to the school in silence. The only noise in the car was my heat turned all the way up cause it was freezing outside.

When I pull into the parking lot my car stood out as always.

I jump out of my car, water bottle and keys in hand. I slip I keys into my purse and grab my key card to get into the school.

I scan it when I get to the doors and walk in. I left my backpack here yesterday knowing that I'd have to take everything home today.

I was told that today I'd be helping out teachers and that included, Michaels math and English class.

Although I still talked to Luke and he came over often, I did miss Michael but I was dreading these classes.

The first class I was helping was Mr. Stevenson's science class so that's where I headed. Luke was in this class.

I passed my locker on the way there and Michael was at his locker, right next to mine. I glance at him before 'accidentally' bumping into him and I just kept walking.

"Gemma!" He called after me and I stop in my tracks.

"Sorry." I say over my shoulder before running down the hallway and into the classroom.

"Ah, Gemma. What good timing. I need you to put one of each of these papers on the desks." He says and I nod once.

I grab a stack of papers and put one on each desk. I do that with all three papers.

That's when the first bell rang telling people go to to classes. I sit the excess papers back where I got them and walk over to where I sat my stuff.

I take a drink of my water. I feel someone tap my shoulder and to spin around to see Luke standing there looking like a goofball.

I sit my drink down on the desk and he hugs me.

"Luke!" I squeak and he giggles.

"It feels like it's been forever." He says and I roll my eyes.

"It's been two weeks since we've seen each other Lucas. But hey that's a good thing right? Your band, 5 Es Oh Es is doing good!" I say to annoy him. The correct way to say it was 5 sauce.

"Dude, it's five sauce. Get it right. And yeah, we are doing pretty good. We are actually writing our own music at the moment." He says and leans up against a desk.

The bell rings and he sighs before walking over to his desk and takes a seat. Damn I'm gonna miss that boy.

After a few classes it was time to go to Michaels English class.

I hurry to the classroom and the teacher greets me. "When everyone gets here, please pass these out." She says and hands me a stack of papers.

The bell rings and I look up from my phone, everyone was seated.

"Everyone settle down. Gemma here is going to pass out these papers. Once you get yours please get your chrome book and get started on your test." She says and I start passing things out.

When I get to Michael I don't even look at him I just sit it down and quickly walk away so he can't say anything to me.

By the end of the day me, Luke, and the girls were in tears outside the school building.

"Guys, I'm going to miss you so much!" I say as I wipe the tears from my eyes and cheeks.

"The good thing is, I'll be back within the year." I say and I look at Luke.

"Maybe you'll be big and famous by time I get back. Please, don't forget about me." I say and wrap my arms around his tall frame.

"Oh, Jules. I could never forget about you." He says and wraps his arms around me.

"Luke! Come on!" I hear the voice of Calum yell and I remove my arms from around him.

Calum appears from around the corner. "Oh Hey Gemma." He says and gives me a small smile.

"More like, bye Gemma." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asks curiously.

"I leave today. I'm moving to Europe for the year." I say with a chuckle.

And with that I left. I pushed through everyone crowding me and I walked over to my car.

As I look up I see Michael leaning against the hood of my car. I scoff.

"Michael get the hell off my hood." I say as I approach my car.

"Just let me talk." He says and takes a step towards me. He was very close to me.

"Michael." I warn and take a step back.

"Look, I like you okay? I have for a while. I was just mad because you humiliated me that day before school started." He whispers and I scoff again.

"I didn't say a word to you. That was one of my fans. Plus I know you like me, Ashton told me the day I ousted myself. I also did that because of Ashton. He told me that if I didn't tell you he'd tell you himself and I didn't want that." I ramble and he looks at me sideways.

"Ash, made you do that?" He asks and I nod once.

"I'm not changing my decision though, I'm leaving for Europe in a few hours. There's a spare key under the mat and money in the kitchen. The girls already know this but they said they didn't want the house so I'm giving it you and the guys while I'm gone. Use the recording studio for your songs." I say and he stares at me in disbelief.

"Um okay." He says and shortens the distance between us.

His lips crash into mine. The kiss was full of passion and lust.

He pulls away and we lock stares. He puts a quick peck on my lips. "Have fun, don't forget about us here." He says before walking away.

The End Of Part 1