03

Come Friday I decided on telling the girls.

On Thursday I put an announcement at the park saying Jules wasn't going to be preforming tomorrow and then I headed for the grocery.

I grabbed everything that would be needed for a sleepover with four girls.

I got tons of food. Mostly snacks. I also did my weekly grocery shopping too so I wouldn't have to go later.

After I take everything home I had to go back out to get other stuff.

I got all kinds of stuff for facials, makeup, and doing our nails.

I decide to run into the Walmart really quick to pick up some fairy lights to decorate the theatre room with. I see they're on sale and grab 10 boxes of them.

As I'm walking out of the building Michael comes up by me.

"Hey." He says

"Hi." I say adjusting the bags.

"You need some help with those?" He asks and I shrug.

"Maybe?" I say and chuckle a little. He grabs two of the bags and follows me to my car.

"So, what're you doing here?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I've been waiting for a ride but, Ash and Cal are out and Luke is to scared to drive." He says and rolls his eyes.

"Well I can give you a ride..." I say and grab my keys out of my purse, swinging them around my finger.

"If it's not too much trouble." He says and I grin evilly.

"Yeah but you have to keep me company for a little bit." I say.

We pull up to my house and Michael looks at me in awe. "This is your house?" He asks shocked and I gulp.

"Yeah I guess it is." I say and get out of my car.

We grab the bags in silence and I walk up to the door. I unlock it and push the door open. The alarm starts beeping and I press in the code then shut the door.

"So where are your parents?" He asks hesitantly.

"Well I never see my dad and my mom left me and my dad at a young age. Oh and my dad is a Lawyer so that explains why he isn't here." I say as I grab my special water out of the fridge.

He hums.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask turning to him. He was still in awe. "Michael?" I ask and he snaps out of it.

"Hmm, What?" He says and I giggle a bit.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask again and he nods.

I open the fridge all the way to show him all of the drinks we had. "Mountain Dew." He says and I nod once. I grab a can of Mountain Dew and slide it across the counter to him.

I take a sip of my drink as I start to think about how I want to hang the lights.

"You can check everything out. As long as you don't do into my room or my dads room you'll be just fine." I say with a giggle. He smiles a little before hopping off into the living room.

After Michael looks around for a while I have him help me put all the lights up around the house.

We make a path from the front door branching off into the kitchen, cinema room, and up the stairs. From upstairs we made it go to my room and all around the railing of the stairs. We then use the last box of them for my room.

"I just can't believe you've got a cinema room and gaming room in your house!" Michael exclaims and I shrug.

"I don't game very often but when I do it's on my pc or PS4 in there." I say as I put my now empty water bottle in the sink.