06

A week later

Well it's my birthday!

Yay! Not.

Good thing is I live with all of my friends so...

I told the girls who I was and they were shocked and in disbelief at first but then they were excited.

I told them they couldn't tell the boys because I don't know if I can trust them.

Although I can tell Michael is trying to gain my trust. I jus don't know if I can trust him.

"AHHHH!" I hear someone scream from downstairs and I groan.

I quickly run down the stairs and into the living room where I saw a very angry Louis trying to decorate.

"Lou." I say shaking my head. He whips around to face me.

He was laying on the couch but it looked as if he'd fallen.

"Just wait for Zayn to get here." I sigh and walk into the kitchen. Where I smelt food being cooked.

"Hey Haz." I say and sit on the bar stool. I take my face into my hands and close my eyes.

"Good morning, birthday girl." He says and sits something in front of me.

It was chocolate chip pancakes and I smile at him. "Thanks H." I say and sit up straight.

The front door bursts open and Zayn walks in with about 5 boxes wrapped and I roll my eyes.

"Vas Happen?" He asks with a thick British accent. I chuckle as I take a bite of my pancakes.

"Lou need help with decorating the living room." I say and he nods once. He sits the boxes down on the counter next to me and I glare at them.

"I hate him." I mutter and Harry chuckles.

The guys invited a lot of my long lost family to my party and they tried my mom but who knew if she was going to come.

I was currently barking at people not to break anything while I cleaned up their messes.

I sigh in frustration as I watch Harry put up the sign they all made the day before.

There was already about 20 presents on a table in the living room next to my 'throne' for when we are eating cake and opening gift.

Harry was making everything. Which was a lot of food and he was making a cake.

11am came too early.

I got in the shower around that time to start getting ready for the events about to happen.

After I shower I quickly throw on my clothes and blow dry and style my hair. I put on some makeup before slipping my crown onto my head.

Yes I had a fucking crown. Get over it.

Believe it or not my mom sent it to me when I was 10 and told me to wear it every birthday. So I do.

Even though I'm in the comfort of my own home I slide into my black heals and suck in a deep breath.

I hear the doorbell rings and I let the breath out. It's time I say to myself.

I walk out of my room and to the top of the stairs. I take in another breath as I walk down the stairs with grace and let it out once I reach the bottom.

I realize the that the only ink on my body for now was peaking out because of the cut in the shirt. I mentally yell at myself and try to adjust my shirt so it wouldn't show. It still did, obviously.

I walk into the kitchen and I smell the food. I look over at Harry who was now wearing what he considers nice clothes.

A white button up with only four buttons buttoned, black skinny jeans, and his ridiculous brown ankle boots. His hair was at its natural style as always.

I could tell he'd been in Cali because his skin was toned and it made his tattoos pop.

He looks up at me as I make my entrance and he whistles. "You look good, Jules." He says but not too loud. I shush him and do a little twirl to face the other doorway that leads to the entrance to my house.

I walk through the door to see my aunt Kathy standing there with a present in her hand.

"Aunt Kathy!" I exclaim and she looks up at me.

"Oh Gem you look amazing!" She says and wraps her free arm around my neck.

I show her where to put the present and I noticed the stack had grown quite a bit since I got out of the shower. I shake my head as Zayn tends to Kathy's attention.

Over the next half house dozens of people show up. Some I remember some I don't.

Then the doorbell rings again but four times. Hmm.

I chase to the door to see all of the boy's family's. I reconsized Anne and Jo with Gemma, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and,Phoebe looking anxious in front of them. Behind them are Liam's, Nialls, and Zayns family's. All of them holding gifts.

I get engulfed in hugs and squeals from all of the girls.

Soon after people I don't know show up at the door claiming they know Michael and the boys. That's when I call them over.

"Oh um yeah. We invited our families?" They all day and I shake my head.

"Okay. Well Hi! My names Gemma." I say and move out of the way so they could all come inside.

I look at Harry and nod a few minutes later. It looked like everyone was here.

Just then the doorbell rings.

I look confused and Harry shrugs. Him and Liam walk with me to the door.

When I open the door I am shocked for who I see.

"Mom?!?" I ask in disbelief