Chapter 1

"Carly..Carly! Carly wake up!!"

I heard my mom saying on a early Thursday. Great its a school day. Not only do I have everybody in school calling me names and hating me for no reason at all. But I have the coolest guy in school hating me, which makes everyone hate me. I climbed out of my bed and brushed out my long light brown very wavy hair. I grabbed my glasses and put them on and quickly looked in my mirror. You know actually if I didn't wear glasses I think I would actually be a little pretty maybe I don't know. I mean I have bright greenish eyes but since I have glasses nobody really notices my eyes. I looked in my closet and picked out the first sweater I could find and paired it with some dark skinny jeans. I ran out of my house to catch the bus, also grabbing my backpack before I left.

"Bye mom!!" I screamed as I left the house. I was already late. I ran to catch the bus. Luckily just making it. I always sat by myself in the middle of the bus. I sat down and just looked out the window. Until someone sat down next to me. When I looked to my side I saw Maya, the only person who talks to me. But you won't believe this, she's actually a popular girl I don't know why she talks to me but she does.

"Hey Carly." She smiled at me. Maya was one of those popular girls that are actually really nice. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She always wears something pretty like a dress or just something that will blow any boy away. Now I didn't wear makeup but she does and let me just say its always perfect. I have to say, I was jealous of her. But not in a bad way.

"Hi Maya." I almost mumbled. Why does this girl even talk to me anyway I'm a loser to everyone in the school. I
Would be embarrassed to talk to me, if I were someone else.

"Hey Maya why are you talking to...Carly." Popped up the one and only Cameron Dallas from the seat behind us. He's the most popular boy in school. The one I was talking about earlier. He looks nice and sweet but he's not he's always so mean to me. For no reason at all.

"Shut up Cameron!" Said Maya as she rolled her eyes at him. Making Cameron roll he's eyes back and sit back in he's seat. Not before giving me a mean glare though.

"Anyway, I'm having a party. For my birthday!" Said Maya to me as she handed me an invitation.

"Oh wow, um thanks." I half smiled, I don't really go to party's though so I probably won't go.

"Your coming right?" Said Maya

"Uhh.." I shuttered

"Carly if your not coming, I'm not having my party." Said Maya as she crossed her arms over her chest in a childish way. I didn't understand why she wanted me to go that badly anyway. Deep down I knew I wanted to go but being socially awkward and having no friends makes it seem like a bad idea.

"Fine I will go." I mumbled surprising myself

"YAAAY!" Screamed Maya as she hugged me. Making me smile at her. I'm glad I at least have one friend.

Vote for next chapter