You're Alive?!

The days go by, and I definitely begin to like this place, which is helpful, because I have to stay here because Asgard has probably been either destroyed, or is currently being ruled my our manic sister who is the start of Ragnarok; The end of the world. My brother could be dead for all I know. Also, I know I have earnt the Grandmaster's trust by now. I shudder; remembering all the stuff he's done to me. And I've agreed with. *I wake up, and look around the place, as I haven't been lectured by the Grandmaster yet, so I decide to have a drink, and walk out of my room to get one. Then, an alien I've talked to in the past (I still don't know his name) walks towards me*

Alien: Loki! Loki! Tell us another one of your adventures. We all want to hear it.

Loki: Well, if you insist.

Alien: I'll call everyone over!

*I tell them about when I tried to destroy Jotunheim, and when I fight and argue with Thor. I don't tell them all the details, of course*

Loki: -Then he's telling me not to let go, and all I say, I practically plead, is; 'I could have done it, Father!' and he just replies with 'No, Loki' so what do I do? I let go. *Everyone laughs, then I hear a disappointing and familiar voice. Still, I let out a sigh of relief.*

Thor: Loki! Loki! Over here!

*I laugh nervously* Loki: Excuse me.

Thor: LOKI!

They can't know that he knows me!

Loki: Ssh, shhh, sshhhh! (Whispering) You're alive?

Thor: Of course, I'm alive!

Loki: (Still whispering) What are you doing here?

Thor: (Whispering now) What do you mean? I'm stuck in this stupid chair! -Where's your chair?!

Those are the 'Champions' chairs, Thor.

Loki: I didn't get a chair!

Thor: Get me out of this one!

Loki: I can't.

Thor: Get me out!

Loki: I can't.

Thor: What?!

Loki: I've made friends with this man called the Grandmaster-

Thor: -What?! He's crazy!

Loki: I've gained his favour. The Bifrost took me here weeks ago.

Thor: Weeks ago?! But I just got here.

Grandmaster: What are you whispering about? *Thor screams* Yeah...Time works real different around these parts...On any other world I'd be like millions of years old, but here on Sakaar...

*He smiles nervously, and blinks at me. I look at Thor, then back at him, and Thor looks confused, looking at us both.* I'm not sure whether that's reassuring he's so young, or creepy.

Grandmaster: In any case-You know this-this, er...You call yourself the 'Lord of Thunder'?

I snigger in my mind.

Thor: -God of Thunder. *Nodding at me* Tell him.

Loki: *Smiling* I've never met this man in my life.

Thor: (Angry) He's my Brother!

Oh, for Odin's sake.

Loki: Adopted.

Grandmaster: (To me) Is he any kind of a fighter?

Thor: *Laughs* You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you.

Oh, stop being so arrogant. At least I know that hasn't changed.

Grandmaster: Oh, look at that he's threat-threatening me. Hey, sparkles- *Thor growls*

I have to admit, the Grandmaster may be annoying, but he does have a good sense of humour.

Grandmaster: -Here's the deal, you wanna get back to as-place, as-ass-burg-

Asgard?

Thor: ASGARD!

Grandmaster: Any contender who beats...my Champion-their freedom they shall win.

I wonder who his 'Champion' is.

Thor: Fine, then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!

Oh, Thor.

Grandmaster: Looks like we got ourselves a contender! The direction would be this way, Lord.

Thor: *As the chair moves away* Agh! Loki!

Bye, Thor!

Grandmaster: Anyway... We'd all better get ready for the show! You're in for a treat, Loki. *He pats me on the back*

I bet I am. As long as Thor gets thrashed. I'm sick of seeing him constantly fight and constantly win. I'll suppose I'll visit him first; just in case anything drastic happens, and to tell him about my plan. He'll be in the prison circle. I can't go in there.....For real, at least. *I make a strong copy of myself that steps into the circle. Thor sits there...mourning, and turns around.*

Loki: Hurts doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing then learning it's all a fiction.

*He throws a rock at me, and it passes through, leaving a magic green hole that seals up again.*

Loki: What? You didn't think I would actually come and see you-This place is disgusting.
*He throws another*
Does this mean you don't want my help?
Look, I couldn't jeopardise my position with the Grandmaster, I've took time to win his trust.
He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable. *He throws yet another rock at me*
What I'm telling you is, you could join me at the Grandmaster's side.*He stops*
Perhaps in time...an accident befalls the Grandmaster and then...*I point to him and lip sync the words 'You', I point to me 'Me', then I stick my thumbs up in the air and grin*

*Thor sits there, looking absent-minded and for some reason, slightly smug.*

Loki: You're not seriously thinking about going back, are you? Our sister destroyed your hammer like it was a piece of glass.
She's stronger than both of us, she's stronger than you, you don't stand a chance!
*He stares at the ground blankly*
Do you understand what I'm saying here?
*No response*
...Fine. I guess I'll just have to go it alone.
Like I've always done.
................
Would you say something?

Why isn't he talking to me?!
Surely he wants to have an opinion.

Loki: SAY something!

Thor: What would you like me to say?
You faked your death.
You stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power and stranded him on Earth to die, releasing the Goddess of Death.
Have I said enough, or would you like me to go back further than the past TEN days??

You say that like I don't feel guilty. It's not my fault he chose to die then!!

Loki: You know, I haven't seen this...beloved champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly good. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down. *He throws a bigger rock at me as I leave.*

That should set him on course. The idiot.