A Valkyrie?!

*I decide to return to my room. I found a book in the Sakkarian library. They've all been abandoned, as this place is like a giant dump, but it's also quite intriguing. After reading it for what feels like a few minutes, voice speaks;*

Voice: Could Loki and Scrapper 142 come to the Grandmaster's hall right away, please?

Oh, no. Not her. She's the height of irritating. Other than Thor. And the Grandmaster sometimes. Before I leave, I get my daggers that the Grandmaster had made; specially for me; just in case there's any trouble. When I get to the hall, I arrive the same time as her, and she scowls at me again. The Grandmaster seems really annoyed about something.

Grandmaster: I'm upset! Very upset...-

Loki: -Grandmaster, I-

Grandmaster: Stop interrupting! *Topaz hands him his stick that melts people to death-It's quite a horrid way to die* (To Topaz) Why are handing me the melt stick? He was just interrupting, it's not treason! (To us) My champion has gone missing. And it's all because of your brother. I don't care if it's complicated or your adopted, or whatever, but I need them back.

Loki: My dear friend, I can get both of them for you, if you'll give me twelve hours.

Scrapper 142: I can do it in two.

Oh, it's a competition now.

Loki: I can do it in one.

Brilliant. I barely any time at all and it's all because of her. But why? Is she flirting with me? No...she must have helped them escape.

Grandmaster: You know, this morning, I woke up thinking about a public execution. *He grins weirdly*

And the humans thought I was strange.

Grandmaster: But I guess I'll just settle for this, er, who-who-who's going to get them first! Go, on then. Go!

We leave.

Loki: What have you done?

Scrapper 142: I don't have to answer to you, Lucky.

Loki: *I catch her arm* It's Loki. And you will answer to the Grandmaster.

*We try to hit and block each other in time, then she manages to hit my face. I flick my head up in shock*

Woah. I was not expecting that, somehow.

Loki: Why did you help my brother escape with that green fool?

Scrapper 142: *Also pulling out a knife* (In a mocking voice) I didn't help anyone.

*I try to stab her, but her fists are too fast and I barely inflict any damage. I try to punch her, back, but she grabs my arm, so I try to stab her with my other hand, but she grabs my hand and pulls it away, showing her forearm which has a...a Valkyrie tattoo.*

Loki: You're a Valkyrie?!

*She ignores me and throws another few punches, but I block her. Then she punches me in the face, which throws me off track, then kicks me to the wall.*

Hmm. Being a Valkyrie is definitely a weak spot.

Loki: I thought all the Valkyries died gruesome deaths.

*She slides and pins me to the wall with her thigh.*

I would say 'Be gentle, princess', but I don't want to annoy her too much just yet. She has the upper ground.

Valkyrie: Choose your next words wisely.

Loki: I'm terribly sorry. That must have been a really painful memory. 

*I thrust my palm against her forehead, and she blanks out as she sees the memory again. Her eyes are still open, and halfway through a tear appears in her eye. I just stare at her in delight, as I know I have finally hurt her. She snaps out of it, and I push her away from me. She lays there for a second, so I head towards her. But she turns around and kicks me in the chest which knocks me to the floor. Then she makes sure I stay down by sitting on top of me. Then, she punches me incredibly hard, and I black out.*

Ugh. My head throbs with pain. The Valkyries were obviously taught well. *I wake up, and try to move my arms, but they're strapped back. I look down and realise I'm sitting on the floor, chained up again.* But by who I wonder? I'm still on Sakaar... How long have I blacked out for? *The Valkyrie walks through the doorway across from me, holding a bottle of alcohol*

Valkyrie: Ah...He's awake.

This is the worst time to be tied up right now.

Loki: (In a seductive voice) Now you have me all tied up, what are you going to do to me?

*She gives me a look*

Valkyrie: (Walking towards me) (Also in a seductive voice) Actually... *She crouches in front of me* (In her normal voice) I'm going to leave you here. *She flicks the bottom of my chin and smirks. I scowl at her, as she walks away*

This is not a fair competition! I wager she's gone to retrieve Thor and the Hulk without me. There's no point trying to escape. Besides...this could be interesting. I haven't seen Dr. Banner in quite a while.