2.I'm WHAT?! (Roman)

"Alex, You need to wake up. The grounds aren't going to tend themselves, you know!" My eyes opened wide at the sound of someone yelling through my door. I slowly got up gripping my head as the pain slowly died down. That's weird... I don't remember going to sleep. The last thing I remembered was that super uber embarrassing confession to Virgil. WAIT, VIRGIL! Shit! I never even thought of how it would have affected him. I yelled at him and everything he's probably scared and anxious and ...

"Where the hell am I?" I looked around the room to see a hay bed, a makeshift dresser, and a very sleepy puppy sleeping in the corner. How did I get here? Did Deceit finally get rid of me like he's been wanting to? Did he know about the confession? Did he do it for Virgil? I know the guy has a slight crush on him. It honestly makes me jealous. This doesn't make any sense.

"Alex, I swear if you don't get up... Oh." This older looking woman burst through the door, nearly knocking me on my butt. She straightened her apron and nodded at me. "Righty-ho, up and Adam. Your new job in the castle starts today. And I don't want a repeat of yesterdays fiasco with Lord Roman happening again."

"Wait, what?" The woman just left, leaving me even more confused than before. Why was she calling me Adam? Who is this Lord Roman person because last I checked that was me? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?

Y͡ò͡u̡͜r̶͞͏ ͏̡̀c͜͏u̴r͠s̛͘e͘͏d̨.̷͜͏

"Excuse me what?" I looked around the room, only to find it completely empty.

I̛͢t'̡͝s̷̶͡ ̴v̡er̵̢y҉̡̨ ͢si̶̕m͝p̴̢ĺ̕͝e͠.̷͠ ̵͞Y̷̨͡o͘͡u̡͢r͘ ҉c̸͜u̴͟rş̀͏e̢̨d̶́͠ ̴́a͜n͞d̴ ỳou̸͞҉r̷̴̢ ͞s̸t҉͘͢u͏͞c͟k̴̨͏ ̸́͞i̷̡n̴͏ ͢a͟ņ̀ ͢͝én̷͘d̛̕l̴ȩ̸s̀͘ś̡̕ ̴͠͏l͢͝o̧̡͟o̧͡p̶͞ u͟n͘͠t̀̕i҉l̕͜͢ ̵͟͡i͜t̕'̡͟͡s͟ ̀̕b̡̢r͡o͟k̴̛e̷̢̛n.̷ ̀  

"I'm cursed? Yeah right. Who would want to curse me?"

V̢̛i͟r̶͏gi̛ĺ̨҉ ̶͠S̸͏a͜͠n̛͜͞d͠͠͏e҉r͏s̴̵̢.͡.͢.͢ ̢

My heart dropped so fast I swear the room began to spin. He cursed me? He cursed me because I confessed? I can't believe that... I can't. He wouldn't do something like that. Not him!

W͞҉e̶̴̢ll͏̨͜,̀ ҉ŕ̨e͢҉g̷͟͟á̷rd̀̀͜le͠҉s҉s̛͡ i̧̛t͏̶̷'̵̶͢s҉͢͢ ͠t̢͘r̢͠ue̶̡͡.͢ ͏̀͠Y̧o̷͟u͠ŗ́͘ ͏c̵͟ư̛͝r̵͟͞s̛eḑ̵ t̷̶͜o҉̧́ ͝l͠i͘v̸͞͏ȩ̛ o̢u̵̸͢t͜ t͠he̷͡ ̵̢r̕͢é̷͢ş́t̀͢ ̴̵͜o͘͟͝f̛̛͝ et͠er̸͢͞n҉̶i̵ţy͜,͘͝͠ ̴̢re̶c̡͠a̵̧r̢͡n̛͠a̶t̴įo̧n̛͢ ̡͟͝áf̵́t̛҉͏er ͝r҉e̶càrn̸a̵͝t̡i̛o̶n̶,͟͝ ̷̷in̛ ̵͏w̧͟h̢a͘t̶͜͜ ̡͏̸i͜͠ ͠c̷͡a̷͘͡lĺ̨ ̸̸a̸̢ ̷p͠e̵r̴҉so̴n͏҉̷ ̢A̵͘U ͡h͟el͟l̀. ̨Ţ̶̛h͜a̶t͟͝ ̧͟i̴ś ͝u͏͜n͝l̸̷e͝͝͝s͠ś.͡.̸̕.̡  

"Unless?"

  U̡n͡l̸e͟s͘̕ś̢ y͡o͡u b҉r͟͟e͟͝ak ̛͢t̷he҉ ͘c̸͞u͝r͜sé̶͢!͏ 

"How?" The voice just began to laugh as if mocking me. Like I should've known already.

T́͝r̸̢͜u҉̀e͏̨ ͜͢͞l̡̧͡o̡͘͡v̵̴̕ȩ͠,̷͘ ͏R̸͜o͡m̵an̷̨.̢

͟T̡r͢ų̡͘e̷ ̸͜ĺ͝o̸̴͡v̢̛e̡͠ ̴̶͠b́r̡̛͢e̕a͡k̸̡̧s̢͝ ̵̴͜a̴̴͞ll͞ c҉͟ur̢s̷e͟s͏̸҉!҉̧̛ 

True love! What is that some kind of sick joke?! You just told me the man I love cursed me to this hell for all eternity and you're telling me true love will break it? How does that work? Is he not my true love? Am I supposed to find someone new? That won't happen, I'm sorry to break it to ya, but what I feel for Virgil isn't some passing phase. I care deeply for him. So does that mean he's here with me? Is he...

F͙̲̭̟̰̘̞i̙g͘u̶̺ͬ͒̚r̵̘͕̼̙͕ͭ̂̒͗ͯe͑͝ ̭͚͙ĩ̭̫͈̍̌ͬͫ̀̅t̯͊̐́́ͤͨ ̼͕̭̰̒̑̊̃ͪ̀͂ͅơ̖̈ͤͥ͐͒u̪͂̊̅͛̇͛̇t̵̗̗̙͈̀̈̒ͧ͋ͧ,̫͖̘̖͍̯̀ ̩̪ͮ̒̂̊̄̍̒R̴̙̋ͩͪ̽o͌̊̑ͮ́ṁ͖̘ͨ̎̄ͩ͂͘aͦ̏̽̆̈́͗ͯ͡n̦̔͊̈́̄̐ͅ!͔̖̗͉̭̰͍ͬ͢
̬̯͍̗̰̗̼̄ͥ̿ͤL̟͖̰͚̪͉̔ͤͥ̈̉̀i̼̻̪̼v̼͗̎̅́̏e̢̱̎̏s̡͈͔̓ͅ ̣̹̤̂ͮ̎́ͅd̞͇̳͙͖̮͝ḙ̘͊̀ͪͮ̋͘p̃͋ͧͫ̀͆̀ȇ̋ͬ͊̍̏̇͠n̛͓̖̆͂̎ͫ̚d͕̥̹͉͇̥̘ͣͫͮ ̯̣̺͙̹̬̼́́ͬ̇͋̾͛o͍̱̪̅̓͐̓ͨͩ̆n̞͚̫̈ͮ̋̕ ͆͏i̯͖̼̤̱̳̦͒͗ͨ͘t̜̿̊ͧ͋̒̐͢!̺̭̼͖̅ͣ͌ͨͬ͡

"Lives? Plural, as in more than one? Who else is cursed here?" I waited for a while but I wasn't getting any more responses. Instead, I was just getting yelled at by a very mad and very vocal woman.  So I left. I left and headed straight to the castle. I figured I might as well. If what that voice said is right, I'm cursed to suffer reincarnation on a loop, I might as live this life as it is. And apparently, I have a job at the castle.

It wasn't hard to find. It's a giant castle right smack in the center of the village. My house was not far from it. I'm still confused at the whole Lord Roman thing but It an amazing name. I wouldn't be surprised at finding one that shares it. I have to figure out the low down of my new life. For one my name... Alex... Alex what? And who was that woman? Mother? Grandmother? I have no clue. And just what is this job I have. I am a prince you know... Or well, I was a prince.

Well, that got very depressing. 

When I got to the castle, I passed by a few guards, who just nodded and let me pass. It wasn't hard to fall for the design the castle had. It was elaborate and everything was ornate. I was absolutely enthralled by it. That was until I caught sight of someone passing by.

He had bright blonde hair, that curled like the Disney princes I always watch. His skin was pale but his eyes were a chocolate brown that strikingly popped against it. He was wearing a prince outfit very similar the one I made myself. Although he didn't have a sash on. He walked by with two guards following closely behind him, lost in thought. I wonder just what was he so caught up on. He looked like he wasn't aware just thinking.

It wasn't long before he disappeared and I had to be on my way. I got some help from a few of the staff that told me I was needed in the throne room. Of course, I had no clue where that was and so I got lost. I managed to get there after some long time, and a very nice lady.

"Alexander Maudit, I see you've finally made it." I looked up at this man and I couldn't help but shudder. He was tall and buff and scary. You could instantly tell that he's seen some shit. Of course, his crown also told me he had every right to throw me in the dungeon and leave me to rot for my tardiness, and no one would bat an eye. Hey, at least I know my name now.

"Father, I do believe this is his first day here. It would only make sense that he would get lost." The man I saw before took a step out of the shadows and my breath caught in my chest. He was looking right at me. I guess I just have a thing for Disney princes and let me tell you... He looks like a Disney prince. 

He isn't Virgil though.