i

" hey jimin!" a boy with a tawny colored hair calls the smaller one, jimin then stop and wait for his friend to catch up.

" hey," a faint smile displayed on his lips.

" what's your first subject today?" he asks, resting his arms around jimin's shoulder.

" i have chemistry." he answered.

" hey cheer up!" he says cheerfully and pats jimin. " we have the same class today. well i guessed we'll be stuck up this whole semester eh?" he wiggles his brows. jimin just rolled his eyes.

jimin was been cold to anyone except with his friends, he might be sometimes, actually most of the time but he cares for them. that's why jung hoseok had stay in his side even though they are the total opposite of each other. hoseok is cheery and loud while jimin was not. hoseok always smile and been friendly and open to anyone but jimin isn't, he is restrained and always quiet. and hoseok knows the reason why jimin became like that.

they are both kind of popular because of their polar traits from each other, they describe them as fire and ice, like they really didn't go well with each other but stay as it is. they like hoseok by their light aura around him, he's easy to approach and they like jimin because of his coldness and intimidating aura because that's kinda hot for them.

they were now seated on their chair, inside the laboratory, waiting for their instructor to come. jimin remained staring at his desk, while hoseok keeps on blabbering about his family trip in japan, they were just back in winter break. jimin wasn't always talking if he doesn't need to but he does listen to his friend.

most of the girls inside their room were gushing about the two of them, some of them even ship them cause they really look good together but most of them wishing that they are the one who will get to be with them someday.

" i really wish you just come with us jimin, i know how much you love japa~"

hoseok was stopped talking when jimin lifts his head and glare at him, indicating for him to stop now. hoseok sighs but just said sorry to him, it's been four years since that happened but jimin wasn't still ready to forget. no, he won't ever be ready. jimin's cold demeanour was now falling apart as he tried not to break down, he doesn't want anyone to know how he felt. but hoseok knows him, and knows when he was hurting.

" i'm sorry about that. i just forgot about it for a moment."

and he also wanted jimin to forget about it, to move on and be back to his old self. but jimin always refuses to let go, to let go of those memories, to move forward and accept the whole truth.

jimin just remained silent and just go back staring at the desk, now his face shows no emotion again.

soon their class had started, even in their first class for the semester the instructor already task them to research about chemistry and choose one element and study it further.

the class was busy doing it, examining the element they had choose. and soon the one hour class was done, with them passing their worksheets as they got out.  hoseok and jimin heading out to their next class. jimin had english for the next subject while hoseok has history. that is the only subjects they don't have classes with. jimin being pretty fine with it.

he now gets to his next class, sitting in the back row seat far from any other students. cause he just don't want them to feel hurt when they started annoying him. he doesn't have much friends, not so like him four years ago. but people do change, and he stay to be like that.