xliv

{ after four years }

jimin had been drinking, it was after of what happened to jungkook and him, he just can't accept the fact that he is hurting someone again. if he will be being honest, he will admit that he is already started liking jungkook. but he was afraid though, afraid that he will also love jungkook as much or more than taehyung and in the end he will just going to lose him. he can't accept another heart break. taehyung was been observing him from a far. he wanted to go to him, to hug him but he can't. they were not together now. after a few hours of jimin drinking, and when taehyung saw how drunk jimin is. he went to him, "jimin?" taehyung calls, jimin looking up as he squints his eyes at taehyung, he smile so suddenly.

jimin thought he was dreaming again as he saw taehyung, he reaches out and touches taehyung's face. "you're still as beautiful as i can remember tae," taehyung was surprised that jimin can recognize him but thought that it was maybe jimin was too drunk to realized that this is real. "but what happened to your beautiful face? who did this to you?" jimin caress the scar on taehyung's cheek. "it was nothing, come i'll take you home." taehyung said as he help jimin to stand, jimin still staring at him with nothing but love and sadness. "i had this someone tae, but i'm afraid i'm going to hurt him like i hurt you. i'm afraid that i can't commit my self like i did to you." taehyung was hurt to heard about it, but he already think about this. he knew that someday jimin will find someone else.

"but i still love you so much taehyung."

jimin and taehyung came to his house, jimin stumbling to his sofa, taehyung looks at him before locking the door to his door and went to jimin. "come on, i'll take you to your room jiminie." taehyung said but jimin pull him in, he falls on jimin's top and stared down at jimin who is looking at him like he was the more beautiful thing in the world. "i missed you, i missed your lips, i missed how you felt, i missed everything about you, it's been long since i saw you." jimin said slowly caressing the scar again, he came into a frown, slowly tilting taehyung's face, jimin then kiss taehyung's scar and slowly licks it. taehyung shudder at the contact, but he let jimin kiss him until on his neck. "i need you tae.. i want to feel you again." and that's how they make love that night. the scars on taehyung's body is being marvelled and kissed by jimin. the nightmare of those memories being replaced by those sweet kisses jimin is giving him. "i'm not sure where you got this? but i'm so sad that you've suffered a lot because of me. i'm sorry." jimin cries, but taehyung just kiss him and told him he wasn't at fault.

and this happened everytime jimin will get drunk, taehyung will meet him, until that day of taehyung getting face to face with jungkook.

jin had called jimin to come to his house, they moved back to korea a month ago. taehyung wanted to see him again, even though he wasn't sure if jimin will accept him again. but still he wants to see him again, to be able to feel or touch him. to know that he's okay now. but before jin can tell him about taehyung being alive all this time, jimin already leave.

"where is he?" taehyung had asked after a few minutes of jimin already left. "he left already tae. i'm sorry." jin apologized, taehyung only slumped his shoulder and sigh. he said bye to them before going back to jimin's house. he waited and waited for jimin to come, but it was already dark but jimin isn't here. where did he go though? he waited again, staying at his car. until jimin came with concussion on his head, taehyung wanted to come but then jimin didn't knew about him being alive. so he just stayed in his car and left for now. but it was the biggest mistake he had done.

because it will be the last he will saw jimin again.