xxxvi

——————————————————

*(author)a's pov*

jimin was sitting at the far end of the roof top, with his eyes close, feeling the breeze of november. he usually just stay there when he feels like it even though they were still having classes but he doesn't care. it was lunch time and no one usually go there since they knew it was jimin's. but then someone suddenly barge in, with loud sobs.. jimin looks at the person who is crying, but didn't went to the man as he watches the crying man from afar. the man still didn't notice jimin staring at him. he sat down as he cries on his knees, mumbling something jimin can't understand. they stay like that for a couple of minutes until the boy stop sobbing, his breathing became normal and slow, jimin still staring at the man, he knows he should leave already but he was captured and mesmerized by the beauty the man holds. so he just stayed there until he felt that the man fall asleep.

so he stands up and walk closer to the man who was still hiding his face on his knees. jimin was now sure that the man really fell asleep as he heard him snore. jimin unconsciously smile as he find it cute, he took off his jacket and put it on the top of the unknown man's shoulder, carefully because he doesn't want the man to wake up and find him doing this thing. so after doing it successfully, he walks away without looking back at the man at the roof top who he finds interesting and enchanting.

taehyung wakes up after he cried, he felt his butt numb by just sitting on the cold, hard floor and his back aching by bending a little too long. but then he suddenly felt a soft clothe around his shoulder, he take a look at it and was shocked to see a jacket on his shoulder. who could have put it? he thought but then when he smelled the scent of the jacket, it struck him, knowing very well of who has that scent. the one and only park jimin. " is he here?" he asks to his self as he look around to find no one was there beside him.

he suddenly felt his heart thump inside his chest, the warmness already invading his cheeks, he smiles slowly knowing that jimin put his own jacket for him but why? " wait? did he saw me crying?" he suddenly became so flustered as he hides his face on the jacket. " aish! now he will think that i am weird!" but still the small joy inside of him knowing that jimin had a care for him is drowning him. after a few more minutes of just staying there, he then decided to go home, picking up the jacket as he wear it completely, liking the warm it gives. he is really in love with jimin.

hoseok was looking for his best friend, worriedly, he didn't know that taehyung was being constantly bullied by the others whenever he was alone,  taehyung never did open up to him about it and he was so guilty that he didn't notice it. if he didn't caught it happening he would never know. soon he found taehyung walking away opposite to him so he run towards the man, but notice the jacket that taehyung is wearing, he remembered it seeing by jimin. " taehyung?" he calls.

taehyung stop and look at hoseok who looks at him with worried and confusion. " are you okay?" hoseok asks as he hugs taehyung, feeling sorry that he can't be there for his best friend. " i'm okay now." he truthfully said. because he truly is. " di-did you talk to jimin?" hoseok ask, just by mentioning jimin's name, taehyung's heart was already having a riot in his heart. he quickly shook his head. hoseok smirk at him teasingly. " really? and how come that you are wearing his jacket?"

" h-how did you know?" he stutters looking around to see if anyone heard hoseok. " so it really is jimin's?" taehyung bites his lips. " i didn't talk to him, but when i wake up it was already covering me." he answered referring to the jacket.

——————————

helooooo! so yes it is a part of vmin's history.... haha i don't know what to say anymore, so yeah. XD