x

" you okay?" you suddenly asks.

" yeah why?" i answered, pulling you by your waist, i thought you'll stop me and stand back since there's a lot of people around us.

but you just let me hug you, you put your hands on my shoulder, near my neck. he's really small and cute.

"tss." you rolls your eyes when you see that i'm staring at you.

"you're cute jimin-ssi.." i said and you just look away biting your lips.

but then you suddenly taps my shoulder, " let go now." you whispered looking down at me.

it made me frown but you just tap my shoulder again, so i let go of you and watch you walk away. i ignored the sympathetic look yoongi gave me. it made me think that maybe they are right, but do i care?

no. i don't, cause what matters to me is that i love you and that you are mine.

" hey you won't go home?" yoongi asks.

" i'll wait for jimin." i answered. he sighs before nodding.

" okay if you say so."

i had waited for you for almost two hours now, but you aren't still here. where did you go though? hoseok says that you've left already, but why didn't you told me? you know i'll always try to understand you. even though sometimes my insecurities have gotten the best of me.

so i stand and leave, going home, with the heavy heart. i don't know what's going on with you? why you still don't trust me. it hurt but it will more hurt me if i just let you go.

it was midnight and i was about to sleep now when i heard a stone hitting my window, so i stand up and look down and saw you. my heart beats faster when i saw you.

" what are you doing here?" i asks as soon as i reached you down.

" you're sick, i brought a medicine." you says, your hoody blocking your eyes.

" you don't have to." my voice quiver as i felt my tears wanted to come out.

" eat it, i made that." you says, kissing me on my cheeks.

just so i knew that you really care and do love me. and i love you too park jimin.