v

jimin had decided to go back to school, much to hoseok's pursuing him to get out of his room again. so he just went out again, but when it was sunday hoseok bring him to a salon to have him a make over or just to have his hair changed. he don't like it but as hoseok being too persuasive he just said yes to him, cause he know very well that hoseok won't stop until jimin said yes to him.

" come on, choose your color." hoseok says, showing him the shades they have.

" what about peach?" hoseok asks smiling widely at him.

" or this? purple? or~ or ~ or! this cotton pink!" hoseok excitedly says.

" why don't you just color your hair instead?" jimin rolls his eyes.

" well i can't since i just had it this start of semester." he wiggles his brows.

" but you know he won't~~"

" jimin." hoseok being serious. " you know he'll also like you to have a change even just for once."

jimin sighs before nodding at his friend. " i'll like to dye my hair ash grey." (just imagine jimin having his hair on the idol era, gosh he was too hot in that hair, well he looks good in every color of hair he has) hoseok nods and beckons the hair stylist to do what jimin says.

" that will be look so hot on you" hoseok was already fanboying in just imagining his friend having that color.

and after an almost three hours, it was already done. rinsing the chemicals off of his hair, then for a few minutes he was done. hoseok waiting for him at the waiting lounge. jimin walks out with a stoic look on his face, his hair combed up to the side with a little fringe hanging on the side of his forehead. hoseok stop reading and look at his friend who look so dazzling and gorgeous right now. no doubt why taehyung fell for him.

jimin rolls his eyes as he saw hoseok's reaction and the few make up and hair stylist inside the salon who is gawking at him. he sighs and rakes his hand through his neatly done, messing it a bit which didn't help at all because he looks so hot, hotter this time.

" why are you so handsome oppa?!!" hoseok squeal like a high school student.

the other was blushing as they heard him, and mostly to jimin's good looks. another sigh escape jimin's lips before hoseok paying for it. going out to leave hoseok.

" hey wait for me oppa!" hoseok runs to him, the others was looking at them. but jimin just let him, and went to his car.

" stop calling me oppa." jimin glares as they got in to the car.

" but i can't help it, my fanboy mode is showing because of your new looks. he'll definitely like it." hoseok says

" i hope he will." he whispers to his self.

and now jimin was walking beside hoseok, he looks fine now, the bruises and cuts were already gone. and due to his new hair he looks so manly and hot. the other students were gushing about his new looks.

" i can't believe that jimin can be more handsome."

" gosh he looks so hot!"

" i wish i can be his girlfriend."

" hoseok is so lucky to have a friend like him."

" they are both lucky."

" if they will decide to be together i'll be their number one fan."

" hear that oppa?" hoseok teased, jimin just rolled his eyes.

they are just in time for their first class. jimin and hoseok sitting at the back part of the classroom, not minding the other people around them. soon the class was being filled with the other student. jungkook came in and was surprised to see the man he was waiting for to come again, and with that hair. hoseok waves at him as soon as he see jungkook. he waves back, unconsciously walking towards their seat.