xxiii

" he did survive right?"

hoseok look at me before shaking his head. " no he didn't. he died." he spoke.

i was stop, he's dead? but~ my train of thoughts suddenly cut out when hoseok speak again.

" jimin was so heart broken that time, they found a dead body and made a test to make sure it was taehyung. and when jimin found out about the truth he almost committed suicide, did tried for a couple of times. fortunately death doesn't want to get him already." he smiles slightly.

so taehyung is already dead?

" that's the reason why jimin became like this again. back to his old self."

" he really did love him?" i asks, even though i know the answer. even though it is already hurting me.

" for six years he did. jimin can't let go of him even after four years of his death. but maybe you were the one jimin is looking for, you were the only one he gave a chance. i did thought that maybe he's joking or what but then i knew jimin. he isn't that kind of someone that will play someone's else heart."

" you are lucky enough that he gave you his heart again." hoseok smile sadly at me as he look away.

after we talk, i drove back to jimin's place. just to check if he's okay, even after hearing his story, there's still something inside of me that can't be convince. i was near his house when i saw a man with a black hoody, walking away at this hour. that fear suddenly came back. i drove fast and park my car and went towards jimin's room. but when i was about to unlock the front door, it was already open.

did someone broke in?

i carefully went in, looking if there's something wrong but there isn't. jimin's door was slightly ajar, so i peek in but there's no one. walking inside there's nothing missing, jimin was fine. so who broke in? i swear i lock that door. then i notice that jimin's food was already eaten. maybe it was jimin and let the door unlock for me?

" tss. you're so careless." i whisper as the fear was now gone.