xxxviii

taehyung had left after knowing that jimin is already okay, he wants to make his self known but he doesn't also. he's kinda scared that jimin will just ignore him so he just do what he thinks is best was just to leave. and it's been a few days since that incident happened, but jimin never once talk to him, but what is he expecting though? he didn't make his self known to jimin. but jimin already knows it was him, he just didn't want taehyung to be inside his own mess. he knew if he just suddenly let his self uninvited in taehyung's life he will just make taehyung's life miserable. he cares for the latter but he don't know really why.

he unconsciously just taking care of taehyung from afar like he's some kind of a guardian angel. but maybe it is really inevitable for their fate not to meet. jimin was just drinking in a party where he was been invited by the host who has a deeply crush for him, he don't want to go for all honesty, but he heard that taehyung will come so he decided to come. he was busy by his self when he heard a splash of water and laughter, it didn't bother him since he knew they had just taken fun of someone again. but when he heard taehyung's name being laughed at, it was like an automatic reaction of his body to turn, run, jump and save him.

shock is written all over their face when they actually saw jimin helping someone. because he never did, he was just a rich self centered boy who did nothing but to get in trouble, but this time it was different because he cares for once. he was heaving after he lays taehyung to the side pool, and when he saw how taehyung barely breathing, he immediately do the first aid. it suddenly makes his heart ache in an unknown reason. hoseok then rush to them almost crying, he immediately hug taehyung  when he starts coughing. jimin then glares to all of the person on that place. " who did this?" he growls, scaring hoseok on the process. all of them knows how's scary jimin is when he is mad, " i ask who the heck did this!" all of them flinch after hearing him scream. he stands up and face those pathetic spoiled brat people.

" i'll just ask this again." he says through a gritted teeth, " who fucking did it? who pushed him?" he says more calm this time, but that's what scare them more. but still no one spoke. he suddenly laugh maniacally. " you all choosing the hard way. okay if that's what you want." jimin says scanning all of the faces, but then it stops as someone shout. " it was him who pushed that guy!" jimin snaps his head and saw that airheaded football captain was the reason of this. basically that minho guy was thrice as big as him, but he doesn't care, all he wants to do right now is broke his skull. he walks to the man who was still hiding in his cocky facade.

now that they are face to face, suddenly jimin blows a big punch on his stomach making him crouch. the other football player was about to help him but then he glares at them, making them stop on their tracks. they knew really well not to mingle with jimin. because they knew the capacity of jimin even though he was just alone, jimin can kill them if he wanted to. " stand bitch." he says as he grasp minho's hair, gripping it too tightly that it hurts. he kicks him on his face, causing for him to spit a blood. " ji-jimin please stop~" one of them begs but he doesn't listen. he throws another punch to that pretty face and was about to do it when he heard that sweet deep voice.

" stop it please jimin." jimin's hand hang on the air as he looks back with taehyung now still weak. jimin sighs internally as he felt his self being in a control. he glares one more time to the person in his hand who's bleeding and has a broken nose and to all of the person inside. " touch him, and you'll be dead." he warns, before pushing the captain of the football to fall on his butt. his knuckles is also bleeding a little and bruised up but all he cares right now is taehyung. so he just walks with taehyung's hand intertwined on his small one. making all of the person inside gasps and be jealous somehow, that their dream guy had fallen for someone who isn't be compared to jimin.