vii

it's been three weeks since we started dating, but we still hadn't do the things that couples do, like to hold hands, to hug or kiss. but it's okay, cause i'm not hurrying you to do all those stuff. and i'm willing to wait, always willing to wait.

" where do you want to go jimin-ssi?" i asks, but you only look at me and shrugged.

you were always like this, emotionless, and not talking at all, but that's okay, because when you do, it always make my heart flutter and do jumps, that it can already came out of my chest. but it felt good.

you suddenly just laid down on my lap, making me froze on my seat, that's the first time you had do something affectionate, staring at me with an unknown emotion on your eyes. and that's the first time i saw it on you. or maybe i'm seeing wrong.

" let's just cuddle." you whisper.

you really never failed to make me smile. i didn't waste any moment and take your head on my hands, as i lay down beside you and securing my arms around your waist. and i didn't know that this is how it felt to hold you. you moved close to my neck and rest your head in there.

" you smell good.. like the smell of the ocean." you whispers, and i can feel your breathing in my skin.

and i wanted to make it stay this way, i need to always feel you this close to me. to know that you are mine.

please just stay like this.

stay with me.