5

The door opens, so Hayley and I look up. There I see a blond walk through the threshold, and she looks at Hayley and I on the couch. "You must be the maids. Grab my bags would you?" She says. I go to smart off, but Hayley beats me to. "Hello. Not the maids." She says. "Oh right. Your the girl my brother, Klaus, nocked up. Now I see the bump. And you are.... the teenage witch girl..... wait.... which one?" She says to us. "Umm. Umm." I stutter.

"Cat got your tung? Well never mind it. I won't be here very long anyways. I'm just here to get Elijah back." She says. Hayley and I stiffen. "You two know something. What is it?" She asks. "Nothing." I say, and she eyes me. "I'll worry about it later. Now, Elijah has disappeared, which means Klaus has done something dastardly and Klaus like," She says, then turns to the stairwell. "Klaus! Get out here you narsasistic, backstabbing wanker!" She yells.

"Enough, little sister, with all the shouting!" The man who kidnapped me says, opening to double doors. He walks out, and I cower into Haley. She wraps her arm around my shoulder, and stands us up. We walk over to the stairwell and sit on the second to last step.

I ignore the arguing between the siblings, that is until I hear my name come up. "Well let's trade this Olivia brat for Elijah, and be done with it!" The girl says. "I hate to break in your little argument, but your not touching Liv!" Hayley says. "Why? Are you friends or something?" The blond replies. "Hello. I'm, uh, Olivia. Ya know, the one everybody's trying to trade for Mr. Fancypants." I say, and the girl sighs. "Well. This makes things complicated. Though, I do hope my brother wasn't to overbearing." She says, and I laugh.

Rebekah walks over to the couch in front of Hayley and I, and sits down. "Olivia, how old are you, darling?" She asks. "I'm sixteen." I reply. I see her look down and sigh. "Your only a child, and yet you've been brought into all of this." She states. "Well, actually, I was born into it. I was born a witch, the most powerful witch that is, but my coven was trying to sacrifice me to harvest my power. Marcel saved me, and raised me. Then he saved Davina, who's a year older then me, and kept us both as secrets." I say, and she looks at me shocked. "Well. That is a story." She says, and I laugh.

The door opens, and I see Klaus walk up with Mr. Fancypants. "Elijah!" Rebekah whispers, then gets up and runs to hug him. He hugs her back, and looks at Hayley and I. When they pull apart from eachother, Elijah walks over to us. "I hope my siblings were as hospitable without my presence." He yells Hayley, and she smiles. "They're... oddly protective." Hayley says. He smiles, then turns to me.

"Olivia. What are you doing here?" He asks me. "Leverage as he likes to call it. I was insurance while you were taking your nap." I say, and he sighs. He looks to Klaus, then back to me. "Well. I apologize for my siblings behavior. I hope you do know that if I were here, you would not have been treated poorly." He says. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Oh, fancypants, do you always have to be so proper?" I ask, and see Rebekah and Klaus laugh. Elijah smiles, and I smile back. Finally someone in this darn family is nice!