29

I feel wind fly through my bones, and I shiver. I go to pull my blanket over my head, but its not there. Then i notice my serious lack of clothes. I open my eyes, and look around to see I'm in the middle of the woods. I look down to my skin, and gasp when I see dirt and dried blood caked on every crease. I sit up, and pull myself against a fallen log. I bring my knees to my chest, and wrap my arms around them, trying to hide my naked body.

I hear footsteps, so I look up. There I see a shirtless Klaus walking towards me. "I figured you wouldn't have any clothes, so just take my shirt." He says, then throws it to me. I slide it over my head when he turns away. "Your good." i say, and he turns back around to face me. "Does this- does this mean Im a werewolf?" I ask, and he nods slowly. "We need to get back to the compound to talk with Marcel." He says. I nod, and we start walking out of the woods.

We get to the compound, and Klaus calls out. "Marcel!" He yells, and Elijah and Marc appear out of thin air. "Livi!" He gasps, and wraps his arms around my waist, I lean into his chest, but don't lift my arms, because i'm still only in Klaus shirt. He pulls away, and Klaus speaks up. "We need to talk about her parents." He says, and I look at him. "My parents were killed when i was barely a year old. What's there to know about them?" I ask.

"Who were your parents?" Elijah asks. "Jenna Walker and David Walker." I say, as if it's common knowledge. "Okay. We need to go to your house, Livi." Marcel says and I nod. "Alright. Party at my place." I whisper, then turn and walk out. This should be fun.