44

I walk into the house, and grab my suit case. Now that we're getting married, I have to go to Mysic Falls to get a certain friend of mine to marry Calix and I. I talked with him and he said it's perfectly fine.

I throw my clothes and stuff in it, then zip it up. I figured I'd be down there for about a week, so I need some stuff. Calix did call his 'friends' to get me a keeper. His name is Alaric, and Calix said that if I go dark, he'll help me. Says he has a thing for broken, damaged kids.

XxX

I walk out of the airport, and my phone rings. I get weird stares from people due to Thinking Out Loud blaring, and I fish it out of my purse. I stand on the sidewalk waiting for the taxi, and answer it.

Hello my love.
I take it you arrived.
Yes. And people here are rude. I want to just eat all of them!
Well, whatever you do, make sure to clean it up love. And don't go dark. Your still an hour out from Mystic Falls, and I don't think Alaric can get to you fast enough.
Bite me.
Come back home and I will.
Oh shut up you dodo.
Oh do I love your insults.
The cars here. I gotta go. Love you! Bye!
Love you to!

I put the phone in my purse, and go to get in the car, but somebody jumps in front of me. "Hey-" I start, but he closes the door. The driver tries to leave, but I make the car unable to stop. The guy groans then gets out. "Well that sure is unlucky for you." I say, and he rolls his eyes. I throw my stuff in the trunk, then climb in the backseat. I smirk at him, then closer the door and the car takes off.

XxX

I get to Mystic Falls, and have the driver drop me off at the hotel Calix compelled me a room in. I give him a twenty-five, and he drives off. I then get my key, and go up three flights of stairs, because I hate elevators, and go to my room. 32B. I stick the key in, and it unlocks. Yay! I didn't feel like seeing with a broken door. I walk in, and roll my eyes. He got me a sweet. I close the doors and leave my suitcase at the front. I walk around and find that there are two bedrooms, three bathrooms, two closets, a living room, a sitting room, and 6 mini fridges. Calix! What the crap?! I'm only one person! I don't need all these rooms! What the nuts?!

I grab my suitcase, and roll it to one of the rooms. I throw it in there, then lay down on the bed. It was a three hour flight. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. Why am I talking to myself?