14

"They're coming!" The voices whisper again. I roll over and groan. "Shut up!" I whisper. "Please! Just shut up!" I say so quiet I can barley hear it myself.

I walk into Davinas room, and dust flies as I enter. It's been a week and a half since she died. I haven't done anything. My best friend. My sister. Dead. How am I supposed to move on? Please tell me, because I don't know how! She was my best friend! She was the only person who understood me! Now she's gone.

I kick the easel, and the voices start. "Destroy it." One says. "Destroy her room." The next says. I then throw a picture gram with our picture in it, and it shatters. This starts a chain.

"Look what you did." The voice whispers. "You destroyed it!" Another says. "Get out of my head!" I scream. "Look what you've done." Another voice says. "Leave me alone!" I scream again.

I hear footsteps, so I look up to see Elijah. "Liv. What happened?" He asks concerned. "They just got so loud." I whisper, but he still hears me with his vampire senses. "Who are 'they'." He asks. "The-the voices. They- um- they won't shut up. They're- um -in my head. I don't know how to -um -get them out." I say, and he sighs. "Come with me." He says, sticking his arm out. I cock my head to the side, and he smiles a little. I cock my head to the side, and he kinda smiles at me. "I'm gonna take you to this witch house I know of. We can be free to work there, and Nicklaus won't bother us." He says. I reluctantly nod and grab the fifty year old mans hand.

We stop in a house, and Elijah holds my arm to steady me. I hate vamp speeding. It always makes me dizzy.

"Alright. Why'd you bring me here?" Isn't a little weird for a thousand year old vampire frozen in the body of a like 47 year old man to take an almost seventeen year old girl to a secret location with no one else around?" I ask sarcastically. "First off, I'm not 47. I am twenty-seven. Second, this isn't a secret location. My siblings know where we are. Lastly, I may have some things to help you out with your witch problem." He says, and I smile. Yay! Bonding time with Elijah! I'm so happy! ....... said no one! Ever!