32

Run. You know that vine with the little kid and she does something wrong, and she knows, so a song plays and says 'run, then the beat drops and she takes off. That's how i feel right now. Minus the beat drop. Minus the music. Minus the little kid virtue. Minus the mothers yell. Minus all the funny aspects.

Run.

Thats what I have to do. I have to run. I have to run from my problems. Everyone always says its a bad thing, but I don't see how it truly is. If running from your problems makes you weak, then i'm the weakest person there is. I have to run. I have to! This is to real. I truly belong to no one. My father was my step-father, not my real father. I have no one. Elijah and Rebekah are gone. Marcel is leaving today.

Running is the only thing i can think of. What else can I do? How am i supposed to stand and fight?

I run into the compound, and straight to Klaus' room. One day, when everyone else was gone, I decided to look around the compound. I went into Klaus' room to dig for some dirt, and I found a secret room.

I move the bookshelf, open the door, climb in, pull the shelf back, then close the door. I grab the candle on the holder, and focus. It lights, and i smirk. I then look around, and see cobwebs and dust covering a bunch of furniture. Looks like nobody's been down here in decades.

I walk around, and find another door. I open it, and see darkness in the next room. I walk in, and the door closes. Horror movie much. I roll my eyes then turn and walk forward. The flame gives me enough light to see where i'm stepping, but doesnt help otherwise. I then find some stairs, so i walk down those. I look around, and see a bedroom. What the nuts?

I walk towards a dresser, and see a picture. There I see a picture. One woman with curly blond hair stands next to a girl with yellow eyes and wavy red hair. I look at it closer, and realize that that's me. What the nutter butters?! Why is there a picture of me. I set the candle on the dresser, and remove the back of the picture frame. I pull it off, and look at the faded words. '6-13-1824 Olivia Walker.' I drop the picture and it shatters. What?! What?! What is this?! Who is she?! Are we related?! Why do we look alike?! Is she me?!