19

I open my eyes, and see the guy who kidnapped me. He hums as he works on some spell, and I clear my throat. He turns around and looks at me. "Oh. Your awake. Great. Now. I need your help." He says. I look at him, then down to my ankle. He looks down as well, and laughs. "Oh yes. Your foot. You fell off a chair because of a spider, am I right?" He asks. "You were spying on us?" I ask. He nods. "Yes. I had to. I had to see how powerful you were." He says. I roll my eyes, and he puts a hand out. I shy away from him, and he sighs. "I'm just trying to help you up. We left your crutches, so you'll have to use me to walk around." He says. I sigh, then grab his hand to propel myself up.

I use the table to stand myself up, and look at the spell he's doing. I can't tell, so I decide to converse with him. "What spell is this?" I ask. He smiles, and shakes his head. "I can't tell you that." He says.

"Your trying to kill Klaus right?" I ask. "My mother wants us all to be a family. Nicklaus poisoned my family the second he was born. For that he must pay." He says.

"I can help you." I say. He looks at me confused. "You are friends with him. You wouldn't do that." He says. "Wrong. I'm friends with Rebekah, Elijah, Marcel, Davina, Josh, Cami and Hayley. Not Klaus. He's just a reed who doesn't know how to disappear and let people be." I say. He seems to study me for a moment, and then smiles. "Okay. How do you plan to do that?" He asks.

"My friend, Davina. She may be on there team, but only to save Josh and Marcel. She hates Klaus. Maybe even more than me. She'll help us." I tell him. "How do you plan to communicate with her? We can't tell her where you are, she won't trust me, and you can't leave." He says. "Let's send a message. We have a secret code we made up. No one else knows." I say. "How do I know I can trust you to not say something else?" He asks. "I'll write it out for you." I say. He nods, and I smirk. Gotcha jerk face.

He hands me the paper and pencil, and I smirk idiot. Here's what I write.

-*/).    @$::    •)//

Lets kill klaus

If he doesn't get this he's kinda dumb.

"Okay. Here ya go." I say. He nods then does the spell. It lights on fire, and I know it worked. Finn nods, then turns around. "Alright. I think it's time to start the circle." He says. I look at him confused, and he smiles evilly.

He grabs a scary looking dagger, and I try to back away. I put to much pressure on my ankle and fall to the ground. I start crawling backwards, but he waves his hand. My arm breaks and I scream. He smirks, then kneels next to me. He then starts muttering, and I scream in pain. My scars light, and he lifts the dagger to my forehead. I feel the burn as he cute what I'm guessing is a star. (*) i see my arm start to turn grey with my veins sticking out, and I finally realize what he's doing. He's channeling me for my power.