46

Damon and I walk into the restaurant, and a guy walks over to us. "Damon." He states simply. "Donavan." Damon replies. I roll my eyes, and smile at the man. "Can we get a booth please?" I ask, and he nods. He grabs some menus and leads us over. "Thank you." I say, and he smiles kindly. I slide into a seat, and Damon slides in the opposite.

"What can I get y'all?" He asks us. "Bourbon." Damon replies, and the kid rolls his eyes. "I figured. And for you?" "Can I get a bourbon as well? Oh and fries." I say, and they both look at me dumbly. "I'm sorry how old are you?" He asks. "Well. Currently I'm 18, but I have lived in the 18th 19th and 20th century as well. Plus I'm a werewolf, witch hybrid, so I think it's okay if I have a drink. Also, I look over at the bar and I see a hybrid sitting there drinking, so don't try and stop me. Please." I say, and he nods. "Okay. I'll have that for you in a minute." He says, and I nod. He walks off, and I turn to Damon.

"Okay. What's up. Your acting weird." He says. I take a deep breath and smirk. I go to tell him, but Matt walks up. "Okay fries, and two glasses of bourbon." He says, and I smile. He hand sthem down, and I thank him then he heads out. I go to take a sip of my bourbon, but my alarm goes off. I cough, then turn it off. "I need to go to the bathroom." I say awkwardly, then grab my purse and almost run to the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and lock the stall and sit on the toilet. I'm nervous. The wedding is in four days. I've been here four days and still haven't asked Damon. I was gonna do it yesterday, but I had to make a trip to the pharmacy.

I dig around in my purse, and my hands close around it. I pull it out, and thankfully it's backwards. Okay. Whatever the result, we're happy. Calix doesn't speculate, no one does, so I can get away with it. No one thinks but me. It's all going to be okay.

I flip the stick over, and read it. One line negative, two lines positive. I hold my breath then let my eyes lead over to the space. There I see two lines. My heart stops. It's positive. I'm pregnant. Again. I'm pregnant again.