Part 1 *The Party*

Her eyes met his across the room where he was schmoozing with a suit who looked extremly sexy on him. She shot him a knowing wink and he casually tried to walk himself out of the people that he was with. He took a sip from the wine glass he was holding between two of his fingers and held her gaze. She crooked her index finger towards him, beckoning him to join her in the corner of the VIP area.
Can quickly made his excuses and walked towards the roped off area, exchanging his nearly empty wineglass for two full glasses of champagne from one of the waiters. As he approached her he offered her the glass which she happily accepted, "I thought you might want to get away from bitches over there," she said loudly into his ear, fighting off the steady strum of the music from the DJ.
He snorted against his glass and took a swig of the expensive champagne and eyed her carefully, "What d'ya want Demet?"
Her eyes darted down from his eyes to his full bottom lip and landed on the collar of his pressed white button up dress shirt. She lamented the fact that it was fully closed and not the open collar it had been earlier in the day, showing off that sexy chest of his and the hint of dark brown chest hair that screamed man. Her eyes trailed back up the thick column of his neck and back to his eyes. "See something you like?" He smirked.
"You're matching me again" ?
He shrugged, "More like you're matching me," he replied fingering the strap against her shoulder. "You're the woman with a thousand costume changes."
She guided them to the corner of the room and let her fingers brush against the collar of his button down, "I like the navy, but I liked this open better."
"Is that so?" He teased quietly.
"Better access."
He gave a surreptitious look around, Anil and Cagri were just a few feet away and he turned back to look at Demet cautiously, "What are you doing, Demet?"
"Just admiring you," she said putting her glass down on a table and brushing the lapels of his jacket. Leaning in her breath tickled his ear, "This suit looks really good on you."
"The gray one looked really good too; your ass was made for suit pants," she joked.
"Did you drink that water too fast before we got here. The thirst making you crazy? What are you doing?"
She gave him a smirk and reached over to unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt, "Better, much better," she giggled, a slight slur to her words, leaving her hand resting against his chest, swaying forward.
He reached out and grasped her shoulders to balance her, "Steady there, Demet."
"Always my saviour" she smiled.
A wilder smile came over the speakers on the crowded party "No way" she exclaimed. "She gon' make you move to Miami "
Enrique's Miami pounded over the sound system as Demets body began to gyrate in time with the beat. Can watched her dumbfounded as she twisted her body in an almost serpentine movement. She bent her knees and stuck her ass out to move up the front of his body, pausing as her rear rested momentarily against his crotch. He let out a hiss and caught her looking back at him with a smirk on her face. "What are you-" But his words were cut off when she thrust her ass back and knocked him into the chair behind him. She turned around and continued to move with the music and began to mouth the words of the song as her eyes moved down his body to rest on the part of his body he felt unable to control, causing her to wink at him. She kicked his feet apart and hovered over one leg and leaned in to sing against his ear , "Cus when you see her dance there's a chance you might not come home from vacation," she finished the lyric rolling her body over his.
"Demet" he groaned, his fingers hovering just millimeters above her form fitting dress, itching to grasp her waist and hold her against his body, "You can't..."

DEMETS POV
And just as we were getting even closer although there wasn't much room left anymore not even for our breaths, Anil came up to us faking a cough "Uh, am I interrupting anything"? He says noticing the obvious "No you're not. We were just talking about leaving already anyways" says Can, surprising me how is he even able to talk after what happened. "Demet, I am dropping you home tonight" he says as he holds my hand tighter than I expected him to. Oh boy, what did I get myself into. "Sure. I don't have a ride anyways so why not". I knew this night wasn't going to end here, I just knew it. Damn, how could I drink that much and embarrass myself in front of him, what the hell was I thinking. But man is he handsome and sexy and flawless. I can't help it, he drives me crazy. Earth to Demet, why do you alwats have to ruin everything.
"Are you ready to go"? He asks while I try to shake myself off of the thoughts. "Yes, I'm ready to go" He nods and takes me by the arm "Demet you're freezing" the weather is super cold but that's not the only thing I'm freezing about.. "Here take my jacket".. he says as he puts his jacket on me. Oh boy, how can I not love a person like him. "Thank you Can" feeling much better and relaxed now even more that I get to smell his scent in my body.. 20 minutes passed and soon after we arrived at my house.. "Can, come in. Let me make you a coffee at least" I say and he didn't even try to say no "Okay, I need to sober up anyways so coffee would be great at this moment" .. here we go, I think to myself as he sat on the couch while I am making us both coffee..

Cans POV
It's 2:30 AM but sleep is the last thing on my mind right now. I think it's the alcohol, or maybe it's the way Demets body felt against mine, and how perfectly it fit in it.. Was she herself while she did that or is it because she was drunk and didn't think too much about it, because I know I can't stop thinking of the warmth of her body from the moment she touched me everywhere. Fuck man, this woman can do me, she can physically do me and it drives me nuts. She's so damn gorgeous even when she's just standing there doing nothing but making coffee. "Here comes coffee" she says as she hands me a cup of hot coffee and some biscuits. "Thank you,it tastes great" I say as I take a sip of the coffee. "Can, I wanted to say s-" "Stop, Demet" I cut her off because I know she is about to apologize for something that she doesn't want to. "I know what you're gonna say, so don't say it" she seems speechless until she says "But Can, as much as I wanted it, I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable" she seems like she said her thoughts out loud but I don't care anymore, I grab her by her waist, bodies touching and our lips millimetres away from one anothers "All I know is that right now, I want to rip your clothes off right here right now in the middle of this kitchen and kiss every square inch of your body, while you scream out my name of pure joy" I say while we both start breathing heavily.. and just as I'm about to kiss her senseless, I hear a knock on the door..

To be continued...