It's complicated

Demets POV
It's been a week since I last had contact with Can.. with anyone really. I just don't want anyone to be with me and make me company just because they feel pity for me.. maybe I'm being selfish for thinking like that, but it's the way I see it.. so, I'm better of like this..
I look at my phone screen.. another missed call from Can. He's been calling and leaving me messages to which I don't respond and I know it is hurting him, but I can't help it.. what if I die? I want him to forget about me and find someone who's worth loving.. I just can't make him be with me and lose opportunities of getting promoted and getting new roles on movies and shows just because he will be too busy looking after me!!
I couldn't even if he's the only person I am wishing to see and be with right now..
And so it goes.. my phone keeps ringing and I know it's Can who's calling me and I am dying to talk to him so I check it out and I see his message asking where am I and telling me that he feels bad and worried about me.. I love him.. I really do but I can't.. I have to do this on my own..

I leave my phone on silent and head to the bathroom to take a long bath as I put on some music and get lost in it..

"I was only trying to bury the pain,
  But I made you cry and
  I can't stop the crying..
  Was only trying to save me
  But I lost you again..
  Now there's only lying
  I wish I could say it's only me..."

Oh Demet.. what have you gotten yourself into.. the more I try to forget him, the more he enters directly into my blood, making me crave him even more.. just like an addict that craves its drug, I crave him..
So.. I decide to take a risk.. who knows if I am going to live tomorrow or not, so I might as well enjoy the time I have left.. And I know I'm gonna drag him even further but I can't help it.. I want him.
I get up to take my phone and snap a picture of me while I am sitting in the bathtub, naked , and send it to him captioning "I want you" .. while sending him the adress, knowing for sure that he will leave whatever he's doing, to come to me..
I then leave my phone as I go to unlock the door so when he enters, I wait for him here, just as he saw me on that picture..
It doesn't take too long until I hear the front door open and footsteps coming upstairs towards my bathroom.. I can smell his perfume as he gets closer to the door..
"Hii".. I say while trying to catch my breath taking in his figure as he takes off his shirt and unzips his pants.. oh boy.. he's the death of me..
He enters the bathtub and I begin explaining why I never answered his calls but soon get interrupted as his mouth covers mine with the most intense kiss that only he knows how to give it..
"Demet"... he says as he takes in my figure.. clearly turned on..
"Can.. love me.. make me go crazy, please".. I say.. having it hard to contain myself any longer and I see that he is already lost in me..
And so he pulled me closer to him and begin kissing me not letting any part of my body without kissing and biting..
"Can.. I'm dying for you to make love to me the way only you can"... I say as he stares at me his eyes on fire and turned on so much that he can't even talk right..
He's mine. This man belongs to me and that's all I know..