Part 3 *Demet's house*

Demet's POV
"Can, is that you?" I ask as I try getting up from my bed to see if he needs anything.
"Yeah it's me. I'm sorry did I wake you up"?
"No, it's okay I was just falling asleep. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask, to make sure he's alright.
"No no, I couldn't fall asleep so I went down to take a glass of water. I actually am having a headache so I figured it might be it."
"Oh, that's bad. Do you want me to give you a medicine about it?" I say as I touch his forehead with my hand and notice that his temperature has increased. "Can, you have a fever. Come with me" I say as I pull him towards my room and make him sit on my bed. "Stay still, let me cover you up with something" I take a blanket and put it on him as I start searching for some medicine that'll help him. "Here, take this" I hand him a glass of water and an Advil, hoping he's going to feel better soon. "Thank you Demet." He says as he takes the medicine and drinks the glass of water "I was good, really, I just don't know what happened all of a sudden".
"Can calm down, it's okay. I'm here with you. I'm not leaving you alone until you feel better, alright?" He nods and I sit beside him to cover him some more "Feeling warmer now?"
"Yes.. although if you let me hold you, I would feel much better" he asks with a little smile and hopeful eyes. I try to argue but I can't, not when he's like this and not when he's adorably asking for permission. So I get up, get a little closer to him and hug him tight.
"Feeling better now?" I ask, speaking slowly to his ear, as I caress his head with my fingers.
"Yeah. I'm feeling way much better now" and he tightens his hands around my waist and we just stay there, not saying a word, only taking in each others scents..
After staying like this for almost 10 minutes, I lean back, lock eyes with him while our foreheads are touching.. I lift my head a little bit and kiss his forehead to see if the fever is gone, which looked like it's getting better "You're okay now".
"Yes. I'm feeling okay thanks to you, so thank you for taking care of me"
"Can, of course I'm going to take care of you, you don't have to thank me, alright"? I say as I cup his cheeks with my hands..
I must say I am surprised to see this part of Can that I never knew exists. This part of him shows a whole new Can to me that I can't help but love..
"Hey, I can go back to my room now if you want to, since I'm feeling better."
"I don't want you to. I mean, what if your temperature increases again. It's best if you stay here and I have you near so I can properly take care of you". To be honest, I don't want him to leave because I want to take care of him, now that sleep is long gone..
"Okay, if you say so."
"I say so. Come here" I say as I take his hand and make him lay close to me.
"Close your eyes, we should take some rest. I'll be checking on you okay?"
"Okay" he nods and gets even closer to me.. and with our fingers intertwined we both fall asleep just like that, holding each other tight like there's no tomorrow..