Part 9 *Thank you*

Guys thank you for your kind comments!! I am really grateful and glad that you like my story!! Here is part 9, hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!!
Lots of love 💓

Can's POV

I stay here laying in her bed, trying so hard to control myself but I can't.. I just can't stop thinking about how warm her body felt against mine.. how she touched my body with those hands of an angel.. how I knew she enjoyed every kiss and every touch I placed on her body.. and how she let a moan slip her mouth while I was going down her stomach.. her voice felt like music to my ears.. but it's okay.. If I have to wait to have her like that, I will.. To be honest, being with her & being able to just hug her, it's quite enough for me.. I'd die happy if that's all I can get from her.. although don't get me wrong, I would kill to have her legs wrapped around my waist and drive her crazy and show her how her body should be loved.. I'm shaken out of my thoughts when I hear her footsteps coming..
"Can sorry, I couldn't find a beer so I got you a glass of white wine. Is it good"? She asks while handling me the glass
"Yes. It's perfect".. so we spend most of the night between talks and laughters and stories of us when we were kids, that we didn't even notice it was almost 3 AM .. I may have had a little more wine than I was supposed to, so I am feeling kind of dizzy, but I need to go home.
"Demet, I must go. It's really late" I say as I try getting up
"Can come on. It's late, you're drunk and there's no way I'm letting you drive in this state. You're here for the night" I try to say something but no words come from my mouth because what she said it's true. So she continues "Plus it's not that you haven't been here before. So don't worry." She has a point and I don't protest.
"Okay. As you say captain." So once again, I try getting up from the bed but it seems like I'm gonna need some help so Demet puts her arms around my shoulder, and tries to help me walk but no success. As soon as I make a step, I fell down on the bed and I'm glad about it. That means I'll be sleeping here, in her room.
"What can we do? It's written for me to sleep with you tonight." and I sense her getting a little bit nervous as those words leave my mouth.
"You're so funny Yaman" but I know she loves the fact that I'll be here tonight.. that I'll be in her bed tonight..
"I know I am" so I start taking off my clothes and she goes "wait what are you doing?"
"You weren't expecting me to sleep with jeans and a jacket right?", she only nods so I start taking off my jeans, leaving me with boxers only, and I take off my jacket and shirt.. so now I'm basically with boxers and my underwear shirt..
"Okay fine. Do whatever you want".. she says as she goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed I think..
Some minutes pass and she's finally coming out of the bathroom.. and what I see in front of me, melts my heart.. she's wearing some PJ's with panda and bears.. her nose and cheeks are red and her eyes puffy.. how can she turn from the sexiest woman alive to the most beautiful and gorgeous girl that ever existed..
I guess she possessed that kind of power.
"Come here" I say to her as I gesture her to come sit near me and surprisingly she doesn't protest ..
"Here. Happy?".. she says as she sits nesr me
"Yes. I've never been happier.." and I take her in my arms, hugging her tight as if I'm not going to see her for a long time.. and she hugs me back.. we stay like that, saying nothing but enjoying each other embrace..
"Demet, thank you" .. I say while touching her hair..
"For what?" she asks, staring in my eyes
"For this. For everything. For being you. Thank you".. she than once again leans into me and kisses my cheek.
"Okay, bed time" ..
So we lay there on her bed, we're facing each other but not touching..
"You're so beautiful" I say as I touch her hair, her face, watching her face while she stares at me with those dark brown eyes.. the most beautiful eyes.. it's actually dark in the room, but I can see her.. the moon lights up her face.. and just as I was thinking she can't be more beautiful, she proves me wrong.. she looks breathtaking.. so I take her in as I continue "so,so beautiful"..
"Can.." she starts but I put my fingers on her mouth so she doesn't talk.. she understands & takes my hand on her cheek, and kisses it..
"Thank you Can.. let's sleep" and just like that, with her holding my hand tightly on her chest, we fall asleep..

Demet's POV

I wake up to Can shaking and talking on his sleep.. seems like he is having a nightmare..
"Can.. Can wake up".. I try shaking him so he wakes up but nothing..
"Can come on wake up.." still nothing.. so I lean in and kiss his face multiple times while telling him to wake up.. and he does. He is sweating, he is so scared, he looks so innocent..
"Oh baby come here " I say as I take all of him.. I put his head on my chest, holding hum for dear life and so tight, to reassure him that I'm here and that nothing will happen..
"It was so bad Demet "..
"Shh.. don't worry it was just a nightmare, I got you okay?" I say as I hug and kiss him, comfort him.. and I take a glass of water from the nightstand
"Here, have some water".. he drinks it and immediately feels better
"Thank you".. and we lay down again, but this time, I have his face on my chest, our bodies close because I want him to know that I am here for him, I am not going anywhere.. so we fall asleep again, holding each other for dear life.. holding each other as if there's no tomorrow.. although who knows? Maybe today it's our last day.. we never know..