Iida vs. Y/N

Y/N POV

The next battle, Midoriya vs. Todoroki, has just started. It's pretty crazy. Midoriya keeps breaking his fingers and Todoroki keeps freezing. I hear footsteps and turn around. Kirishima walks to his seat.

"Where did you go?" I ask Kirishima.

"I went to talk to my new bro, Tetsutetsu!" Kirishima cheers.

"So you're both cool now, awesome!" I reply with a small smile.

"Yeah! You're right, he's pretty cool!" Kirishima states.

We both look back at the battle. Todoroki is completely destroying the arena.

"Hey, Bakugo, you and Todoroki both have techniques that blast the whole stadium," Kirishima sarcastically comments.

"As powerful as they are quirks are physical abilities and can get worn out just like anything else," Bakugo explains in response.

I look back at him and notice his arm twitching or something.

I wonder...

"Is that why you designed your costume the way you did? You have those gauntlet things that appear to store your sweat, so you can set off more powerful explosions without having to worry about the side affects. So you can go beyond your own limits," I question.

Bakugo just looks at me. He seems surprised for some reason. He then asks, glaring at me,
"How did you find that out?"

"Oh, that's correct. Okie Doki, I'll take note of that if we fight," I ignore his question and turn my attention back to the battle.

Then...

Todoroki uses his left side! His entire left side goes up in flames and he blasts Midoriya away. I also see Endeavor getting off to Todoroki using his left side.

Geez dude...stop screaming...he's just using fire...In all honesty, he probably completely forgot about you...

Todoroki wins the battle and moves on to the next round. I'm going against Iida. I take off my jacket and leave it in my chair. I start walking to the arena.

Okay...So, because Iida is primarily speed and ground, it's best for me to be in the air. I can also, probably, rain axes down on him...but he's really fast and will probably dodge them...I could probably get him out of bounds though...yeah...okay...I've got a pretty good idea...and for a back up plan...I can temporarily use my halo...

I hear Present Mic introduce me, so I set up onto the arena. Iida sets up, too.

"Ready...Begin!" Midnight starts the battle.

I form ink wings and fly up. Iida, of course, can't reach me. I fly up really high and then, I transform my ink wings into axes. I aim them all at Iida.

 I aim them all at Iida