'Why do I feel so...'

Y/N POV

We're both silent for a moment.

Shouto: Goodnight, Sis...

Me: Sweet Dreams, dear brother...

I then turn around and head to the kitchen.

Hmm...what to make...

Oh!

I can make ramen! Not the kind where you just pour water in it and toss it in the microwave, but like...the real ramen!

I get to work.

Flashback

I gently tug on the bottom of Lee's shirt to get his attention.

"What is it, sweet pea?"

"Lee, could you teach me how to make ramen?"

"Of course, sweet pea," Lee smiles, gently taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen.

Together we make us each a bowl of ramen.

"Done! Now time to taste it," Lee says to me, handing me a pair of chopsticks

We both taste some of the ramen.

"Yummy..." I mumble, eating another bite.

Lee nods, patting my head,
"It's delicious! You did a great job, Clem!"

I look at him and see him giving me the one of biggest genuine smiles I've ever seen...

I smile back at him, a happy and content, genuine smile.

End of Flashback

Lee...

I feel my eyes fill with tears.

I wipe them away with my sleeve and continue making the ramen.

Flashback

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I didn't do anything...I'm sorry..." I mumble, tears spilling out of my eyes.

Lee looks at me and smiles. Even though he knew he was going to die...he smiled...

"Hey, sweet pea...don't cry...everything will be alright..." Lee tries to comfort me.

Why are you comforting me...you're dying...

"Don't worry, even if everything dies around us...and it looks like the odds are stacked against us...I will always be with you...maybe not physically...but I will always be with you in spirit...I'll be watching over you..." Lee comforts me.