"Protect Bakugo"

Y/N POV

After making Midoriya makeshift arm braces, we set off to find Bakugo. On the way we bump into Aizawa. Midoriya ignores Aizawa's concern about his injuries. Instead, Midoriya tells him to tell Mandalay to warm everyone that the villains are after the students. Midoriya says that he only knows of one, Bakugo, the other he doesn't know because Muscular didn't say their name. We then continue to run after the area where Bakugo might be.

A message from Mandalay states that Bakugo and one other unknown student are the targets. Also that students can use their quirks to attack, and to try and get to the area where the extra classes are being taken.

"I think we should split up...we'll meet up in a clearing-like area not far from here. Run in a curve and you'll end up there...we will find Kacchan quicker that way," Midoriya explains and runs off.

Wow...not even gonna discuss it with me first...fine...

I run in the area, looking around, like I'm supposed to. I then hear,
"Flesh...Flesh..."

I don't recognize that voice...

I turn around and see some freaky dude all tied up, except for their mouth, which is stretched open as wide as it can.

I recognize them! They're that person from...they're the person who helped torture m...in the experiments...oh...no...not him...not Moonfish!!!!

"Kill...Kill...Kill...Flesh..." Moonfish sputters out.

Then three more Moonfish walk out.

"Flesh...Flesh..."

I feel fear well up within me. I push it down and try to focus on holding all of the Moonfish back.

Why are there so many?!?!? Is their a villain who can clone people...? Oh no...if there is I'm so dead...

I get overwhelmed. I can't use my halo because it needs to cool down thanks to Muscular shattering it. I try to use my ink, but I'm pretty weak from Monster Boris and training. I'm still not 100% sure how to use the dragon sin of wrath. Moonfish is using numbers instead of powerful attacks so full counter is kinda useless. I could teleport, but they aren't giving me time.

I continue to think of ways to take down the four Moonfish.

In the end, I get struck my multiple sharp teeth-blades.

It hurts...a lot.

I use full counter to knock them all back.

I limp away.

I then see Dark Shadow.

It looks like Tokoyami lost control of Dark Shadow...