Momo or Y/N Bet

Y/N POV

"Y/N...can we talk in private?" Tokoyami asks.

I look at him and nod.

I walk with him to a park...

Wait a minute...

I look around.

"...Ling?" I ask a pile of snow.

Ling pops his head head, a big smile on his face, a mini pile of snow on his head, and exclaims,
"Hi, Clementine! How've you been?"

"Umm...why are you in a pile of snow?" I ask.

"I was told to meet you!" Ling replies. Ling takes out a stack of one dollar bills (American Currency) and hands it to me.

"Of course he would make this difficult...well...I still got the money..." I mumble, pocketing the money.

"That's Ling?" Tokoyami asks, looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah, Ling, introduce yourself," I say.

Ling stands up, snow still on top of his head.

He holds out his hand to Tokoyami and introduces,
"Hi, I'm Ling Yao! You must be Tokoyami, I've heard a lot about you from Y/N and the League of Villains."

The League of Villains...? Hmm...oh...I think I know why...

"The...League of Villains?" Tokoyami asks.

"Yeah! They were planning a painful murder for you incase Y/N ever asked them to. This was after they found out you cheated on her. Luckily, they put the plans away after they found out it was all something some frog was up to. Now, they have a painful death planed for the frog. So...I don't know? I guess Y/N can take note of that for the future," Ling explains.

Guessed it...that's really sweet...

"Awww...how sweet," I comment.

"...sweet?" Tokoyami questions, glancing at me and then back to Ling.

"It's a way they show affection," I explain.

Tokoyami nods.

Tokoyami and Ling then shake hands.

"Oh, yeah! Tokoyami you wanted to talk to me about something?" I say, turning to face Tokoyami.

"Yes...in private..." Tokoyami replies, looking at Ling.

"Oh! Did I intrude? Sorry about that! Good luck with your fight against the Momo girl, Clementine!" Ling says, he then leaves.