"Chicken...Yakitori Chicken..."

Warning! In this random chapter you will read a few really random NSFW facts (?) and umm...yeah...they aren't that bad though...and they're are other facts...

Have a great day/night! And if you read the chapter, who you like it!

Y/N POV

Flashback

"...little one?"

I open my eyes and see...a lady...

She looks very tired, scared, hurt...she's bleeding...she's been crying...

I see tears fall out of her eyes. It looks like her eye is bleeding...the tears are mixed with blood...

Why is she crying? Why is her eye bleeding? Why is blood dripping out of her nose? Why are there so many scars on her neck and face?

"Little one...Clementine...I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry...I did...everything I could to stop this...but...I couldn't...I'm sorry..."

I don't understand...

She continues crying, looking to the side.

I then hear a very, very faint whisper,
"I'm sorry...so...so sorry, Clementine...I...Why am I so useless...? I couldn't even stop him...from forcing you and the others into this hellhole..."

Useless...?

End of Flashback

I open my eyes and look at the ceiling.

...it's been a while since...

...I remembered...that...

...my first memory...

...the first thing I saw when I entered this world...was my Biological Mother's sad face...

...the more I remember her and think about her...

...the more I understand...

I sigh.

"...love? You're awake?" I suddenly hear Tokoyami's sleepy voice.

"Sorry for waking you up..." I mumble.

"It's alright..." Tokoyami mumbles a reply, holding me closer to him.

I snuggle my face into his shoulder.

"...what's keeping you from sleeping?" Tokoyami asks in a whisper, nuzzling my shoulder with his beak.

"Can we just...not talk about it at the moment...?"

"Would you like to change the subject and be distracted from it?"

I nod.

Tokoyami stays silent for a moment, thinking.

A random "fact" pops into my head and I say,
"Butterflies will drink your blood, sweat, and tears if given the opportunity...I once saw a picture of a bunch of butterflies eating a dead fish..."