Mating Season

~Thursday, walking to school :)~

Brendon and I walk in silence, obviously we're holding hands because why the fuck not?

I look around as we walk, I glance at Brendon who faces forewords with a smile on his face. He loves to smile and has a beautiful one...

Suddenly Brendon stops walking, I look at him and he looks around.

"What's u-"

"Shh!" We both shut up and you can hear meowing. Very intense meowing. A cat then appeared, the cat come son front of us purring, meowing and lay down, the cat moves it's tail to the side.

Oh no.

That cats in heat.

Brendon I swear to fucking god-

Brendon looks at me, he suddenly grabs the cat and runs the opposite direction! What is he doing?!

A/N I forgot to mention that this chapter is going to be hella gay, Brendon wants sex XD but don't worry kids that ain't happening.

I run after him, we end up running home, he tries to open the door.

"What are you-"

"Open!" He shout. The cat purrs loudly in Brendon's arms, I take out my key and unlock the door. Fuck, we're going to be late!

Brendon runs in and puts the cat on the floor, I walk in and shut the door, Brendon leans down and-

"BRENDON! NO! GET OFF THE CAT! IT'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I shout. Brendon is literally humping the cat, I now regret my words because he gets up and starts walking towards me with a needy look.

"Brendon-" he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I awkwardly stand there staring down at him with fear in my eyes.

Bren thrusts into me and I let out a screech. I shove him away.

"Dal! You- my boyfriend!" He said.

Ah shit, because I said it's not your boyfriend!

Which to him meant he should come to me and try to hump me. What the fuck is my life...

"Yes, I'm your boyfriend but no doing that," Brendon whines.

"But Dal!" He whines out, I roll my eyes at him and he pouts.

"It hurts a bit..." I was confused for a second but then realize... the dude has a fucking boner.

Of. Fucking. Course.

"Y'know, I'm not helping you with that," I say while putting my hands on my hips. He gives me puppy eyes but I just scoff.

"Come on, we're late enough, you're having a shower," I take off my shoes and he does too. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs.

We walk into the bathroom, me being the person I am, always has a towel in the bathroom.

"Stay here, I'm letting the cat out," he nods, I quickly run downstairs, grab the cat and open the door. I really wanted to throw the cat because now I'm stuck with a wolf boy who wants sex, but it's not the cats fault. I gently place the cat on the ground and close the door.

I walk back upstairs to Brendon, thankfully he's where I left him. I start the shower and it takes a little to warm up. I stick my hand in, feels good.

"Okay, you've had showers before, do it again okay?" He nods.

A/N shh, pretend I've made Bren have showers...