Bullies

~Next Day With Beebo Urine...~

Brendon races through the halls to get to class. Luckily he knew where the class was. His mom woke up late causing him and his siblings to be late.

Bren opens the door to class and everyone turns their attention to him, the teacher crosses his arms.

"Why're you late Mr. Urie?" Brendon tilts his head.

"W-Who?" Brendon asks nervously.

"You're Brendon Urie ri-"

"Freak was raised by wolves Mr. Zenex, don't think he knows his last name!" A dude with a stupid bitchy looking face says. Him and his buddy's laugh.

"Shush Mr. Cross!" The teacher snaps.

"It's Sebastian asshole, not Mr. Cross," the teacher glares at him.

"Office Sebastian." The boy gets up, as he walks past Brendon he shoves him. Brendon felt like it was a good idea to trip the boy.

Brendon stares down at him. Milk chocolate like hair. Looks pretty fit.

Sebastian stands up and shoves Brendon again. "What do you think you're doing freak?!" Sebastian asks while pushing the twos chests together.

He was taller then Brendon. Brendon wasn't scared, he's use to having someone taller then him stare down at him.

"Dallon is taller then you." Brendon blurts out.

"Who?"

"My boyfriend."

"So the freaks gay too! What a joy! Can't wait so smash your face in," he growls out. Brendon shrugs, he makes a fist, he punches Sebastian right on the nose. He lets out a yelp in pain and covers his nose. Blood gushes out and he glares at Brendon.

"Both of you! Office now!" Mr. Zenex yells. Brendon rolls his eyes and storms off.

Today was going to be a long day...

~Lunch~

Warning: Fighting, offensive use of language.

Brendon sat alone waiting for his two friends to appear. He's also texting Dallon. Brendon changed his name on Snapchat to Dally 🧸. Why a bear? Well Brendon likes bears and likes Dallon, so why the fuck not?

Dally🧸: So hows school???

Bren🖤: Brenny mAdE somons nos bled!!!!!!!!

Dally🧸: BRENDON?! HOW?! WHY?!

Bren🖤: He wass bein meen to me! So I hit hm!

Dally🧸: omg Bren 🤦‍♀️ why...

Bren🖤: I jus toll u why! He meen!

Dally🧸: told* mean*

Bren🖤: ?????????

Dally🧸: never mind...

Bren is typing...

Brendon's phone gets snatched out of his hand. Brendon turns around to see Sebastian and two other dudes.

Sebastian's nose was all bruised.

"What?" Brendon asks.

"Who you texting? Aww! That's so cute! Dally, with a little teddy bear! What a faggot!" Brendon starts growling. He tries to grab his phone but Sebastian holds it over his head, making Bren jump for it.

"Give it back!" Brendon snaps.

"Why? It's not like you want this pink phone huh?" Brendon keeps trying to get it.