Dog Park

~Saturday because I didn't really have anything that happened last weekend~

"Hey Bren, want to play a game?" Just as I ask the phone starts ringing.

"I'll be right back," I get up and answer the phone.

"Hey Dallon!" Who is this?

"Uh, hi."

"This is your neighbour, Katie! Um, I was wondering if I could pay you to do something," I will not be payed to have sex, do your parents know you're calling me?

"Depends. What is it?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"I have to go soon and I was suppose to take my dog to the dog park, I'll pay you 30 bucks if you take him, his name is Timothy!" I pause and think.

What would Brendon do if he saw a bunch of dogs?

"35 and I'll head over right now," I say.

"Fine, I'll let you in, bye Dallon!" I hang up and walk to Brendon.

"Hey Bren, we're going to the dog park," Brendon's eyes light up but he gives me an confused look.

"It's a place full of dogs, come on let's go now," he nods. We walk to the door and put on our shoes, we walk over to my neighbours house and I knock on my door.

Katie answers with a smile.

"Hi Dallon! Here's Timothy, here are poop bags and here, as you can see he's already attached to his collar. At the dog park he will follow you so you can take a walk!" Brendon gasps and goes down on his knees to pet the dog.

He giggles as Timothy licks his cheek.

"Okay, let's go Bren," I say while grabbing the leash. Brendon stands up, we say goodbye and we walk back to my place, time to drive again.

I grab my keys from inside and head to the car. We buckle up our seatbelts with the dog in the back.

This is going to be fun.

~At The Dog Park~

We walk through the fence thing, Brendon looks around and squeals.

"Dogs!" He shouts, he was about to run off but I grab his wrist.

"No Brendon, people own these dogs. They all have owners, they might not want you petting your dog," I explain to him, Brendon pouts and nods.

We walk to the middle of the field and I take of Timothy's leash. He goes running to a group of dogs and follow him.

"Look! Whoa!" Brendon says as a big dog appears with Timothy and a few others.

"Wolf?" He asks.

"No Bren, just a big dog," the big dog comes over to Brendon and sniffs him.

Brendon pets the dog, the dog wags it's tail and I could see Brendon starts wiggling his butt as if he has a tail too.

He hasn't done that for a while...

"Hey Brenny, let's go walk now," there is a Forest here with paths, it's not big so if Brendon runs off I'll be able to find him.

"Mhmm!" We start walking and Timothy follows us.

Brendon moves a bit closer and holds my hand. I blush and pray no one here gives us a hard time...

As we pass a couple dogs Brendon would squeal and point. He pet a couple and we kept walking.

"So pretty.." Brendon says while looking around.

"Yeah... I know," I say quietly.

"But not as pretty as Dally," I blush and a smile creeps into my face.