Back To School

~Friday, Just arriving at school~

We walk into school, I have my head up high feeling happy. Some people notice Brendon and whisper to each other.

"Locker!" Brendon runs to my locker and I run after him. "Brenny remembers this locker!" I nod and do my code, I grab what we need for the next couple periods.

"Okay let's head to class," Brendon nods, he grabs my hand and swings them. We arrive in class, I hear an excited scream, Chloe runs over to us and hugs Brendon.

Don't touch my boyfriend.

I want to lick him and hug him.

Dallon- you're getting a little creepy stop.

Shhh inner thoughts.

What the fuck.

"Brendon! I thought you were gone!" He giggles. Lil giggles... lil boy... so fucking cute.

"Brenny has to leave Sunday though..." Brendon says sadly. I wish he could stay forever and never leave me.

"Mhmm," Chloe hums in response. We take our seats and the teacher comes in. When he sees Brendon he smiles.

"Brendon? What are you doing here? Don't you go to a different school?" Brendon nods.

"Brenny is here for the day!" The teacher nods.

Who knew my teachers were chill?

~Lunch~

"DAAAAAAALLLLLLOOOOON!" What the fuck Brendon.

"What?!" I groan. Everyone around us laughs. We're with the emo's and Brendon keeps complaining about being bored.

"I'm booooored!"

"Well I'm sorry, I can't control how you feel!" He scoffs.

"Actually- Dally can make me happy, sad, mad, bored and wanting sex! So you can control my emotions!" I facepalm. Why must you do this.

"Oh my god..."

"Dally! I gave something to show you! Follow me!" He gets up so I do too. He leads me to the bathroom.

Warning: making out- also I'm no longer going to put this as a warning. This is the last time.

Brendon pushes me into a stall, he closes and locks the door. He pushes me against the wall and connects our lips. I instantly melt into the kiss. Bren puts his arms around my neck, I put mine around his waist.

Brendon lets out a moan- fuck that was hot. I shove my tongue into Brendon's mouth, out tongues dance together once again. I quickly change our positions, I slide my hand up his shirt, I feel goosebumps form on his skin. I kiss down his jaw to his neck.

"F-fuck- Dallon," Brendon moans quietly. I leave soft kisses on his neck before sucking harshly. Brendon starts rolling his hips, I continue sucking hickeys on his neck.

Without warning, Brendon jumps and wraps his legs around me. I push me more against the wall, he whimpers quietly. Brendon moves his hands into my hair, I shove my tongue into his mouth, our teeth clash together.

Brendon pulls my hair a bit and I moan loudly into his mouth.

"Closer," I press my body even more onto his. He whimpers, oh my god he's so fucking hot. That thought travels down to my dick.

Well fuck.

I now whimper into the kiss wanting more. I thrust into Brendon a bit and he moans.

I was about to do it again but I hear the sound of the door opening. I pull away, Brendon was about to say something but I cover his mouth.

***

"Brendon? Dallon? Are you two in here?" I look at Brendon with that if you say a single word I will shove my hand down your throat and rip your vocal cords out look.

The door opens again. I back away from the wall and Brendon gets off of me. He looks down and giggles.

"Shut up... you have one too."

~End of the day~

Brendon and I hold hands as we walk home. All of a sudden Brendon gets pushed to the ground, I turn around.

Brad. The idiot. Finally found out his name.

"Your boyfriends back I see, thought that loser left you," I help Brendon up and roll my eyes.

"Don't be a Sebastian!" Brendon growls out. What?

"Who?..." Brad asks.

"He's mean like you," Brendon says sassily. Brad just snickers.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not mean! I just love making your boyfriends life miserable!" Brendon crosses his arms, he looks up and starts moving his lips as if he was saying something. He then nods to himself.

Brendon walks up to Brad and kicks him in the dick.

I start laughing.

Ha! Bitch!

Brad collapses to the ground. Brendon crouches down next to him.

"One, never call me sweetie two, FUCK OFF!" Brendon slaps him and stands back up.

He grabs my hand and happily slips with me walking.

Well then.

~At Ze House~

"Wanna watch a movie Bren?" I ask. Brendon nods.

"Okay, I'm going to make popcorn, I have an idea of a movie that we could watch!"

~After setting up the movie- blah blah~

Brendon cuddles into my side as we watch the jungle book.

I have no clue how far in we are but Brendon keeps calling the tiger a bitch. He also likes to howl whenever the wolves howl or something.

~Sorry for all the time skips, but end of the movie~

The movie ends, Brendon and I are laying on the couch cuddling.

"You tired Bren?" I ask quietly, no response.

He must've fallen asleep. I groan not wanting to get up. I turn off the tv and dig my face into the back of Brendon's neck. I lay in Peace, my eyelids get heavy....

DU DU DUDUDUDUDUDU DU DU!

I scream and Brendon does as well. Jesus Christ!

I lean over Brendon and grab my phone from the coffee table. Why is Gerard calling me?

I answer the phone.

"What the fuck do you want Gee?" I ask lazily.

"Jeez, you sound grumpy, anyways, I'm having a party on Saturday, you losers wanna come?"

"Will there be koolaid?" I asks determined to know the answer.

"Um- no but-"

"I'm not coming unless there's kookaid," Gerard sighs heavily.

"Yes, I'll get you koolaid!" I smile.

"Great! Text me details, I gotta go, bye." I hang up before he could say goodbye.

"Who was that?" Brendon asks. I lay back down and pull him closer to me

"Just an emo..."

An emo that's getting me my koolaid.

A/N there we go ya'll! I thought I updated yesterday but I did not XD whoops, here's ya update!