Howling Wolves And School

A/N it's almost Monday in this chapter :)

Brendon just finished eating. Also just finished going to the bathroom.

Josh and Tyler left, it was just Brendon and I.

We sat in silence in my room.

I decide to pull out my phone, I kinda want to hear Brendon howl.

He howled a bit yesterday but now I wanna heard him howl without laughing or anything.

I go on YouTube and type wolves howling, I click on the video and instantly hear howling.

Brendon sits up and looks around, he begins to howl. It was truly adorable.

He closes his eyes at sits up tall, I stare at him in awe.

He goes on his knees and places his hands on my shoulder and howls.

I pause the video just to hear him.

Brendon stops howling, he looks at me, I was gonna unpause the video but then my phone died.

Shit.

Brendon howls a little and nudges me, is he trying to get me to howl?

It wouldn't hurt if I did... right?

I try howling, not bad.

Bren howls again, then I do, then we're doing it at the same time. I let out a little laugh. This is fun. Brendon laughs with me, he jumps on top of me and lets out a playful growl.

Well I think it was playful.

He howls a bit and I do too.

Brendon starts licking my cheek, he licks my whole face.

Ew dog breath...

I laugh and he keeps going,I try shoving him off but I'm weak when I'm laughing, aren't we all?

Brendon stops, he snickers bit.

His laugh his beautiful.

Brendon stares at my lips, he leans down, but I stop him.

"Not today Bren, not today..."

~Next Day~

I walk into school, no way I'm leaving Brendon home alone. I'm not risking my parents finding him and the house destroyed.

I know it's fucking stupid of me to bring him to school but who gives a damn, I sure don't.

We manage to somehow get through the classes till locker break.

"Bren, no, come here," I grab him by the wrist and walk to my locker, I had to dress him in his own clothes, I also put a hat on him.

It took forever honestly.

I open my locker and Brendon tries walking away, he's been wanting to go home ever since we arrived.

He's scared of everyone, he's either clinging to me or trying to get away.

Brendon whimpers and tries to get me to let go of him.

I roll my eyes and get closer to him, I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer, I grab my things for next class.

For some reason Brendon starts whimpering a lot and starts barking, everyone looks at us, he gets closer to me, people start noticing who he is, someone calls for the teacher, his hat falls off.

Teachers appear, I hold Brendon close, he hugs me tightly, what's up with him?

I fell my shirt getting wet, Brendon is crying. He pulls away slightly and feels his cheeks that have been wetted with tears.