"Man you were drunk"

A/N this chapter talks about sex, you've been warned. No sex happens in it but they talk about it.

~Monday At School~

I walk into school with Brendon, I drop him off at the office and leave to my locker, I find Tyler there, his hood is up and his arms are crossed.

"What's got you in a bad mood?" I ask while opening my locker.

"Josh..." he grumbles.

"What happened?" Tyler let's put a groan.

"Once you get your stuff meet me in the bathroom," Tyler walks off leaving me.

Whatever.

I grab the stuff I need and shove it into my backpack. Once I manage to close my backpack I walk to the boys bathroom.

I see Tyler standing there, thankfully no one was in here. I hate walking into a bathroom and someone is in it, it scares me and it's awkward.

"Now tell me why-" he puts his hood down revealing his neck, I burst out laughing, his whole neck is covered with hickeys!

"D-did Josh do that?!" He blushes and nods.

"S-Stop laughing! And yes, he did! Literally, he told me it was so show I was taken, even worse, we aren't aloud hoods! Maybe-" Tyler gasps.

"I gotta go find Jenna! She should have makeup I could use for my neck! Gotta run by!" He runs out, he also kinda had a limp.

"TYLER STOP RUNNING IN THE HALLS!" I hear from the bathroom.

I exit the nasty room and see Tyler limping, ha, they fucked didn't they.

Luckily- wait.

I don't remember the party now that I think of it, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. But I don't have no hickeys, Brendon doesn't have any either.

Thank that lord I was mature enough.

Or was I?

Fuck I don't remember.

I wasn't completely drunk though?...

Okay I'm just gonna stop thinking about that and get to class.

Homeroom, oh how I'm gonna die of laughter because the two idiots are in my class, I wonder if Tyler marked up Josh, maybe.

I enter homeroom and take my seat behind Josh.

"Have you seen my boyfriend?" Josh turns around and asks.

"Yeah, he was at my locker, told me to meet him in the bathroom, so I did, he showed me what you did to his neck and may I say, good job man, I don't know how you managed to do that to basically his whole neck, anyways back to the story, then he was like, gasp! I gotta run, Jenna probably has makeup I could use for my neck! So he left me." I explain. Gosh, I say so, so many times, same as fuck, and god/gosh.

Whatever.

I also say that a lot.

"Hehe, I doubt the makeup will hide it," Josh snickers.

"Probably," I reply.

Tyler walks into the class.

"Oh, since it's noticeable I fuck Tyler, did anything happen between you and Brendon," Josh asks while wiggling his eyebrows. Tyler takes a seat.

"Nope," I say while popping the 'p'.

"Man you were so drunk," I roll my eyes.

"Do you even remember anything?" Josh asks.