2.

After a while of walking around, I still couldn’t find this stupid office. This school is bigger than my last one but I don’t really wanna talk about that it brings back to many memories.

My memories must have consumed me as I accidently bumped into a girl with blonde hair. She turned around looking quite stunned.

“I’m really sorry my mind was somewhere else I didn’t see you there I’m Amy and I’m new here” I spoke quickly not wanting to start any arguments on the first day.

Instead of shouting at me she smiled sweetly “Hi I’m Perrie do you need any help finding the front office as you look quite lost”

Wow this girl was really sweet! “Well could you help me find the office please because I need to find my schedule?”

She smiled again “sure follow me”

A little while of walking later I realised I had been walking in the wrong direction all along. After collecting my schedule and comparing it to hers we made our way to first lesson.

“Oh god” I heard her curse next to me. I was quite confused especially when she yanked my body to the side and whispered for me to put my head down and look at the floor. Me being me I didn’t question it and did as she said.

I saw 5 boots walking across the floor and I heard Perrie curse again. When the boots had walked past I looked up at Perrie with a questioning look.

She looked quite pale and really scared. She tugged on my arm and opened her mouth to speak.

“I think it’s time you learn about the people at this school”

This is the second chapter hope you enjoy it please tell people about this story and leave comments.