19.

“Well…” I began but I was shortly cut off by the door flinging open and Harry barging in.

“Amy are you okay? I told Perrie to come up and get you then bring you straight downstairs. We have prepared food for you and Perrie and we both expect you to eat it otherwise there will be consequences.”

I just nodded and looked over at Perrie she gave me a look as if to say tell me later and walked out of the room. I followed behind her while harry walked behind me I felt someone’s hands on my bum I didn’t even bother to turn around I just pushed his hands off.

When we got to the kitchen me having to follow Perrie as I had no idea where we were going, I sat down on one of the chairs and tucked it in.

Plates literally full of food were placed in front of me and Perrie. I looked up and saw Perrie giving me the same look I was probably giving her. Hunger and excitement.

We hadn’t really had a proper meal since we had started that deal but I guess now it was over we could eat as much as we wanted and right now all this food looked amazing. I took a bite and hell it even tasted amazing.

I grabbed a fork and started shovelling it into my mouth so lady-like I know but right now I didn’t really care and from the looks of things Perrie didn’t either.

Not long after I had started I had cleared most of my plate only leaving a few things I didn’t like or just couldn’t eat anymore whereas Perrie had cleared her whole plate.

Suddenly my plate was no longer in front of me and then I realised that Zayn and Harry hadn’t left the room while we ate so they had just watched us eat like pigs. I blushed a little really embarrassed.

Harry chuckled and gently grabbed my cheek “It’s good to know that you listened to what I said about obeying me from now on I really wouldn’t want to hurt what’s mine.” I just gave him a disgusted look I hate how he refers to me as an object rather than a person.

He let go of my cheeks and spoke again he can never seem to shut up for a second! “Zayn and I have to go out because we have important gang work to do. We are not going to lock you in a room because all the doors and windows are locked so don’t bother escaping.

“Whatever hopefully you won’t come back” I heard Perrie mutter under her breath. Obviously Zayn heard as well as a loud slap was delivered to her face.

“Hey don’t hit her like that you dickhead. You have no right to do that to her.” I shouted at Zayn. I walked over to Perrie and put my arms around her in a protective and comforting way.

 He looked at Harry and then back to me “Mate you should try and keep that one in line.” The way he called me that one made me even angrier and I opened my mouth to retaliate but Harry got there first.

“I know man I am trying she’s just hard work. We have to go now if we don’t want to be late. Amy be good while I am gone. Perrie I know you won’t try anything because otherwise you will be put in your place and Amy the same thing will happen to you if you keep up with this attitude.” I just snorted a little and Harry and Zayn walked out of the room.

Not long after a door slammed which I guess was the front door. I pulled my arms of Perrie and turned to her.

“I’m not going to let you be treated like this anymore Perrie we are not dogs or anything that they can control and we are going to escape. Now they are gone lets go and find an open window or something unlocked so we can escape.” Perrie nodded and spoke

“I am so glad I have you with me Amy I don’t think I would be able to survive without you. Let’s go and find our escape.”