23.

Recap

He looked at us a bit confused as to why we were cowering away from him and he spoke in his Irish accent.

Amy’s pov

I was so confused right now Perrie had ordered room service and she went to go get it. As soon as she opened the door, she tried to shut it on the person which was kind of rude. But then it hit me.

It must have been someone from the gang. In the time I have known her I learned she is hardly horrible to anyone.

She quickly ran over to me and grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw a guy with blonde hair. I now recognised him; he was one of the boys who had walked past me on my first day of school.

I think his name was Neill? No maybe Niall. Yeah it was definitely Niall. He opened his mouth and spoke in an Irish accent.

“Perrie I hope you know that Harry and Zayn are absolutely fuming they have sent out literally all of the men in the gang to find you too.” He looked at me and sent me a small smile. Perrie spoke in a rough voice

“Well are you here to take us back to them because if you are then just take us now stop wasting our time.” I looked up a bit shocked and then looked at Niall properly I could see the bulging muscles in his arm.

Yeah I don’t think I would want to compete against him in a fight to be perfectly honest.

“Well no for yours and Amy’s sake I’m not going to take you back to Harry and Zayn. Harry is going crazy he is breaking things and personally I think that girls shouldn’t be treated like a possession.” He raised his voice a little near the end and I decided to finally speak.

“Not meaning to sound horrible or anything but if you aren’t here to take us back to Harry and Zayn why are you here?” from the corner of my eye, I saw Perrie nod her head in agreement.

Niall seemed to be having an argument in his head you could see it in his eyes. Finally after what felt like forever, he spoke

“I came here… to help you get away from Harry and Zayn.”

I’m sorry that this update is so short and shitty but it will be longer next time I just feel ill and I’ve been busy.