27.

I felt numb inside, the last shred of myself I had. Every day I could feel myself slipping away but this was the last bit of myself I was clinging onto and now… it’s gone.

I hadn’t moved from my place on the bed from the night. The night that would haunt me for life. He had tried to get me up out of bed.

He had put his arms around me and tried to yank me up. I screamed at him to put me down flashes of last night coming into my head. In the end he gave up trying obviously frustrated about how stubborn I was being.

It must have been a few hours I had been awake when Perrie came in. She took one look at me and rushed over to me.

“I’m so sorry Amy I’m so so sorry. This is my fault I should have been there to protect you.” At this Perrie burst into tears.

I just brought her in for a hug too drained of energy to actually say anything. I seemed to be out of emotions as she sat there sobbing I sat there thinking.

What if I had stayed at home on that first day of school rather than going in? Would all this still of happened?

“I just came in to tell you that we have the house to ourselves Harry and Zayn have gone out. Harry looked awful looked like he had been crying a lot.” Perrie spoke right by my ear.

A small frown tugged on to my face. Don’t get me wrong I really do hate Harry but why is he crying? Does he actually feel bad? Or just faking?

So many questions were rushing around my head and I wanted them to stop. I needed a distraction.

 “Perrie can we go and watch a film please just to take my mind of things?”  It was the first time I had spoken a sentence today and my voice sounded so hoarse and dry.

“Yeah of course we can I will cook us some food and we can have a pj day” Perrie gave me a smile and I went to stand up from the bed only to fall back down in pain.

My stomach and in between my legs hurt so badly it made me want to cry. Perrie wrapped her arms around my waist and with me wincing in pain we well I hobbled towards the living room.

She carefully placed me down on the sofa and I wrapped the blanket that was draped over the side around myself. Not long after I fell asleep.

~~~Perrie’s pov~~~

I walked back into the living room with a glass of water and saw Amy curled up in the blanket sleeping. I placed the water next to her on the side and walked out of the room not wanting to wake her.

She has been through a lot and last night had to be the last straw for her. I can’t believe Harry had done that to her.

I felt really bad. If I hadn’t of become friends with her she might not have even caught Harry’s attention.

My stomach started grumbling so I started rooting through the kitchen cupboards. I couldn’t be bothered to cook so I just grabbed a pack of biscuits and sat on the kitchen stool.

Suddenly the kitchen phone started ringing. If you’re wondering why we haven’t used that to escape it’s because we can only receive calls not make them.

I realised I hadn’t answered the phone and picked it up hoping it was someone who could help us. My hope was short lived as I heard Harry’s voice.

“Hello Perrie is that you?” his deep voice spoke.

“Yes” I answered curtly I wasn’t happy with this son of a bitch.

“Well… um... is Amy there I sort of need to speak to her.” Harry’s voice wavered a bit at the beginning of his sentence.

“Amy is asleep she was completely shattered which is understandable considering what you did to her. Even if she was awake she wouldn’t want to talk to you. How could you do that? You are such a prick it’s unbelievable.” I could feel my face flush red with anger.

“Perrie you better watch your tone I could tell Zayn about the way you are talking to me and he will punish you.” Harry growled like a animal.

“Whatever I’ve got to go Amy’s waking up.” I said even though she wasn’t.

“No wait…” Harry’s voice was cut off by me putting the phone down. It started ringing straight after but I ignored it and walked out of the kitchen.

Im sorry it's short but i am really busy lately i will try and update quicker to make up for this chapter x