26.

Recap

Everyone looked towards the door in confusion and I felt the colour drain from my face. The only question running through my head was how did they find us?

The next few seconds seemed to go in a blur in a moment, Harry and Zayn had their guns pointed at everyone.

All the children were crying hysterically the stewardesses were huddled together in a group the captain came out and saw the guns pointed at everyone.

“Put the guns down guys you don’t want to do something you will regret later on.” Zayn gave the captain a challenging look and shot him in the leg.

“Anyone who disobeys us or doesn’t listen, this happens to them.” Harry spoke in a deep voice nudging the captain’s leg with his foot. Making the captain squirm in pain

Perrie and I were frozen in our seats in fear we had to do something. Perrie looked like she was going to cry so I guess it was me.

“Stop it you are hurting him. He is innocent in this he doesn’t deserve it.” I spat at Harry.

He looked up at me and a smirk crawled onto his face “Princess I have missed you so much but you are in so much trouble just you wait. It’s yours and Perrie’s fault that this man has got shot.” I got up from my seat and ran to the captain.

I tore a little bit of my shirt off and applied it to the wound trying to slow down the blood flow. I was yanked up by a strong grip.

“You are mine the only person who you will tear your clothes off for is me understand?” I wriggled and struggled but I could not get out of Harry’s grip.

Zayn went over to Perrie who was now standing from her seat and pulled her into his arms. He put a cloth over her mouth and I saw her eyes shut softly.

Harry hoisted me up and over his shoulder. All I could say was I was glad I wasn’t wearing a skirt. I felt his body vibrate as he spoke.

“Now listen up. We are going to get out of here without anyone trying to stop us. I am warning you now any of you who move or attempt to call the police we will find out. When the police do come and I find out any of you have ratted us out there will be consequences.” With that Harry turned around me still on his shoulder and walked down the plane steps.

He moved me so I was in his arms like a baby and I saw a car not far ahead I also heard police sirens coming down.

Zayn got into the back of the car with Perrie who was out cold. Harry placed me in the passenger seat and buckled me in he ran around the side of the vehicle.

Harry jumped in the driver’s seat started the engine and drove. He accelerated when he realised that the police car was coming up behind us.

“Amy I need you to reach into the glove department and get my gun out.” Harry literally screamed at me.

I just gave him a look of disbelief “You seriously think that i am going to willingly help you? Well your wrong.”

I heard a growl from next to me and looked back over to Harry who quite frankly looked furious. He has serious anger issues if he can get angry from someone telling him no.

“Amy i am in no mood to argue you are in enough trouble as it is don’t make it any worse for yourself.” Harry spoke with so much ferocity it made me bend forward, open the glove compartment and hold the gun out to him.

“It’s good to see your listening but I’m driving so hand the gun to Zayn not me.”

Silently, i turned around in my seat and handed the gun to Zayn. He carefully placed a zonked out Perrie on the chair and opened the window.

I turned back around and started hearing gunshots. A bullet broke the back window which made my heart start beating like crazy.

I clutched onto both sides of my seat my knuckles turning white in the process and looked through the wing mirror just in time to see a bullet hit the police car’s engine and the whole thing blowing up.

That was enough to make me black out.

~~~When she wakes up~~~

I awoke and realised I was in a room which was ‘our’ room. My room my ass.

A light suddenly flooded into the room as harry walked in. I squinted my eyes at the brightness and heard harry chuckle.

“Hey i see your awake. How are you feeling?” i looked up at Harry in disbelief why is he asking me how im feeling. I was furious.

“How am i feeling? Well obviously I’m feeling shit I’m back here with you and guess what Harry I have something to tell you. You think that i will like you or even love you well your wrong. I will never love you and as long as I am here I will try everything to escape no matter what it takes.” I felt proud that i had stuck up for myself but i was also worried about Harry and what he was going to do.

He had started turning red like a tomato and looked fit to burst. “That is the final straw i have tried to be nice. I was going to let you off your punishment for escaping Amy but you always try and push my buttons and I’m sick of it. You will learn to love and respect me whatever it takes and that’s a promise.”

 He was panting at the end and looked satisfied with himself. Well i wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction.

“As I said I will never love you or respect you. Who can love someone who they hate with all their moral fibre? Answer that question for me.” It was silent for a while and Harry looked deep in thought.

Then something inside of him seemed to snap and he shot me a sinister smirk. In that moment I knew something bad was going to happen and it would happen to me.