18.

Amy’s pov

I woke up in a room I had never seen before. My head was pounding and I had no idea where I was! This is like the second time this has happened now.

A tiny part of me was wishing that me and Perrie had got away from Zayn and Harry maybe they were arrested! That tiny bit of hope shortly vanished when Harry walked in to the room.

When he saw I was awake he ran over to the bed and literally dived onto me and embraced me in a hug. Or in my case getting smothered.

“Amy you’re finally awake. I’m sorry for hitting you and drugging you. It just made it easier for us to get you and Perrie here. This is actually yours and Perrie’s room until Zayn and I have finished decorating our room.”

“Well I don’t want to be here and I’m pretty sure Perrie doesn’t either so you should have just saved yourself the trouble. Also I’m not sharing a room with you thank you very much. I will just sleep in here.” I spoke with hatred in my voice.

Harry grabbed my cheeks in a tight grip “well the thing is Amy you’re not leaving so I did need to make the trouble for myself. I’m trying not to hurt you but you’re making this increasingly difficult. Now I suggest you listen to me when I say this and listen well you’re mine and you do what I say when I say okay? Now I want you to get dressed in this top and I will get Perrie to come and get you. Then you will come downstairs and you will eat.”

I just nodded and Harry let go of my cheeks he placed a black top in my hand and walked to the door he turned looked at me one last time then shut the door.

I quickly put the top on it reached about thigh-high and looked around the room. There were two single beds mine was obviously the messy un-made one and the other Perrie’s. I walked over to the window and saw nothing but trees. I didn’t recognise it so how were Perrie and I supposed to escape?

The bedroom door opened and I was literally tackled to the floor in a hug by Perrie. I tightened my grip and she winced a bit.

“Perrie what’s wrong? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? I’m so sorry I tried to come to you when Zayn dragged you that day but Harry dragged me back and…” I was interrupted by Perrie.

“Amy its fine really I’m only hurt a little it’s not your fault anyways I was the one who spat on Zayn it was my idea.” I didn’t say anything and led her to sit down on the bed.

“Perrie we need to start thinking of ways to escape we can’t just sit back and let Zayn abuse you anymore and I’m not overly found of getting slapped.” I spoke calmly.

“Oh my gosh I forgot how is your cheek. I know how hard Harry’s slaps are but I didn’t even hear you scream or anything? What happened?” Perrie spoke in a rushed tone.

I thought for a moment. Should I tell her about what happened? She has been there for me ever since I started at this school and I think she would understand.

“Amy... Amy are you okay?” I was shook out of my thoughts by Perrie.

“Yeah I’m okay I think I should tell you about what has happened in my past.”