29

When we arrived back at the house, I grabbed Perrie’s hand ignoring their questions on where we were going and walked up the stairs.

 When we got to ‘mine’ and Harry’s room, I collapsed onto the bed Perrie following behind not long after.

We just layed in silence for a while until I looked over at Perrie and she was sleeping. I got up and walked over to the door.

I was starving hungry and no matter how much I didn’t want to I had to go downstairs and get some food.

I tiptoed down the stairs trying not to step on any creaking ones so I wouldn’t draw attention to myself.

Unfortunately, I had stepped on one and cursed under my breath. Harry came out of the living room to investigate the noise and saw it was me.

“Amy your downstairs! Are you okay? Do you need anything?” he advanced towards me, in which I took a few steps back to further the distance between us.

“Yes I’m fine. I just came downstairs to get food as I haven’t really eaten anything today. Perrie’s asleep in your bed, so I didn’t want to wake her up.” I slowly edged my way past Harry so now he was closer to the stairs.

“You haven’t eaten today at all? Do you want me to make it for you? If you do I will have to make it fast as Zayn and I are going out. Niall is coming over here to look after you and Perrie.” Harry’s first few words were rushed in what seemed to be a worried tone.

“Nope I haven’t. But yes please I really can’t be bothered I’m too tired. I’m going to go and sit back upstairs call me when it’s done.”

~~~ 20 minutes later ~~~

I could hear Harry calling up to me from downstairs and I heaved myself of the bed. It’s actually quite comfy.

Zayn had come into the room about 10 minutes ago and carried Perrie out to their room leaving me by myself to my thoughts.

When I entered the kitchen, I was hit with the scent of bacon and my mouth started to water.

I sat down at the table and Harry placed a plate down in front of me. Shortly after I had started eating, Niall walked in.

I gave him a small smile and continued to eat my food. When I looked up again, Niall Harry and Zayn were engrossed in conversation.

I diverted my attention to them and caught a snippet from their conversation.

“Make sure you keep an eye on Amy she can be a sly one.” Harry whispered in a hushed tone.

When I say hushed I mean he lowered his voice but not enough for me not to hear.

I just decided to ignore them and just sat twiddling my thumbs on the table. I looked and came face to face with Harry’s smirking face.

“Be good for Niall Amy and if he tells me you have misbehaved in any way shape or form you will be punished.” I was lifted up from the chair and into Harry’s arms.

I didn’t protest as I knew Harry wouldn’t like it and he was too strong. I was released from his grip and I could see a genuine smile on his face.

I walked away into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Niall came and sat down next to me and I heard the door slam, meaning that Zayn and Harry had left.

“Hey Amy I have something I’ve been meaning to say to you for a while it’s about the kiss.” Niall’s voice brought me out of my train of thought.

“Yeah okay.” I replied in a quite tone wondering where this was going.

“Well… urm... The kiss… it didn’t mean anything really it was just… a spur of the moment thing.” His voice was uncomfortable and it made me upset to hear him say the kiss meant nothing to him.

I was quiet for a few minutes not bothering to look up as I could feel Niall’s gaze on me. My spirits were brightened when I remembered Niall said he would help us escape.

I was just about to ask Niall about escaping when he turned the TV on.

For about an hour we sat in silence until I heard the front door lock click. I stood up not wanting to be surrounded by them and walked out of the room only to smash straight into a firm chest.