22.

I finished up my story and looked up at Perrie with teary eyes. Her eyes looked similar and she pulled me in for a hug

“It’s okay your safe now” she spoke to me in a motherly tone which comforted me a lot. I had told no one of what happened in my past except from my mum.

I pulled back from my hug and spoke “Thank you for listening Perrie but I think we should go to sleep now I am super tired and we had an eventful day today.”

“You’re welcome Amy I will always listen if you ever need to speak and yeah we should sleep night Amy” with that she flicked of the light and I gave a mumbled reply before falling asleep.

~~~In the morning~~~

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed but starving hungry. I quickly had a shower and then walked over to the bed Perrie slept in. I gently shook her.

“Perrie… Perrie wake up.” She slowly opened her eyes and stretched.

“Morning Amy are you okay? What’s the time?” she spoke in a tired morning voice I felt bad for waking her up but I was really hungry.

“I’m sorry for waking you up Perrie it’s just I’m so hungry but I didn’t want to come downstairs by myself in case Harry or Zayn come and take me or you away and we don’t know about it.” My voice lowered in worry at the end of my speech.

“Amy its fine you need to stop worrying now that you mention it, I’m quite hungry as well but you’re right from now on we should stay together. Now let’s go and get some food.” She got up and walked over to the door and opened it. I giggled a little and she looked back confused

“You’re going to go downstairs in your pj’s and bed hair?” she ran over to the mirror in the room and giggled herself.

“Oh yeah let me go and fix myself up.” She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. I just turned on the TV and tried to ignore my grumbling stomach.

Twenty minutes later, Perrie came out of the bathroom looking fresh and dressed in proper clothes rather than pyjamas. I turned off the TV and stood up.

“Shall we go downstairs my lady” Perrie held her arm out and I linked our arms together we then skipped down the corridors getting a few weird looks from people. Oh well.

When we got down to the breakfast room we un-linked arms and ran towards the food. I Grabbed waffles and put them in the toaster as soon as they were done I put golden syrup on them and went and sat at the table Perrie was already sat at.

No words were exchanged as we ate but it wasn’t awkward we just wanted to eat and then get back upstairs where we feel safe.

After getting rid of our plates, we were just leaving when I was suddenly pulled behind a wall which just so happened to be right next to where we were standing.

“Amy we have to be quiet don’t speak or make any noise.” I just nodded confused but kept my mouth shut.

Perrie’s pov

Shit shit shit one of Harry’s gang members are here and they are holding a picture of me and Amy how could I have been so stupid and forget that they had many gang members who obeyed there every command.

It also didn’t help how that man was Louis,Harry’s best mate. If he saw us he would definitely take us back to Zayn and Harry and they would be less than pleased.

I realised that I hadn’t said anything to Amy and she was just standing there silent and looking at me with confused eyes. I just pointed my finger at her as if to say one second and looked out.

I saw the man he was speaking to shake his head. Which I hoped was him saying he hadn’t seen us when in actual fact he was the one who served me breakfast this morning.

I saw Louis grit his teeth and then walk out of the room my breathing calmed a little hoping he had left.

“Perrie what’s going on why did I have to be quite?” Amy spoke in a hushed tone.

“That was Louis one of the gang members. He’s also Harry’s best mate and if he saw us he would definitely take us back to them and I don’t want that. We better go back up to the room where it is safe” I quickly explained.

Amy and I quickly walked back upstairs not in the same good mood as we were on the way downstairs. When we got back we settled down and just watched TV and talked about a few things.

“Hey Amy I’m kind of hungry but I don’t want to go back out shall we order room service?” in response she frantically shook her head which made me chuckle she must have been hungry.

I called room service and ordered are food and they said it would be up shortly.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. That was quick I thought to myself but got up and opened the door.

Standing there was Niall he was in the gang and I tried to slam the door on him but he put his foot in the way. I walked back to Amy and grabbed her making sure if we had to make a run for it we could go together.

He looked at us a bit confused as to why we were cowering away from him and he spoke in his Irish accent.

Hey guys two updates in two nights. Sorry about not telling her secret but you will find out soon I promise. Thank you for getting this book to 104 votes and 2k reads love you all. There are around 1,000 words in this chapter woo.